Search results

1. D

Buyer beware clutch masters fx300 with Whitbread flywheel

that link to the stage 3 clutch brings up a page with the DMF too.. is the LUK DMF the one SB uses in that link you posted? Or do you buy them separately
  2. D

Giant Fuel Leak on startup

Hey all, as the title states when I first start the car in the morning a very large puddle accumulates straight down from the back of the engine. When car gets warm there is no visible leak. Tandem pump was replaced with an OEM 60,000 miles ago. My technical abilities are limited so I will be...
  3. D

Help select clutch BHW FHN

you’re talking about the Whitbread 240mm right? Which south bend clutch?
  4. D

Help select clutch BHW FHN

How’s that holding up? It’s a 228mm so no special starter and spacer needed, correct? My 228mm SMF and Southbend Clutch is starting to slip at 2500 rpm’s in 4th and 5th
  5. D

Clutch for 01e (6spd) BHW with 228mm SMF

Can you please point me in the direction of everything I would need to change over to 240mm?part numbers if you can… Looking at that LUK DMF kit w Sachs clutch from dark side in the UK. 5.5mm spacer, and a special starter, and what else?
  6. D

Is the 240mm better than the 228mm? If so, how?
  7. D

Wondering if I’d be better off just getting a LUK 228mm DMF and clutch kit from cascade and sending the clutch off too southbend..
  8. D

Is the process of switching from a 228 to a 240 relatively simple or no? Are you tuned?
  9. D

Bad Serp Tensioner or Bad Alternator Pulley?

the more opinions the better… cross post=more exposure
  10. D

Hello everyone! Thanks in advance for reading through and helping me figure this one out. I have a new (to me) 6 spd swapped BHW (GAZ transmission code) with a 228mm Valeo SMF and SouthBend clutch (unsure of which exact clutch). Stage 2 from TDtuning. I hate to say this but when WOT there’s a...
  11. D

Mileage is 275k. No leaks (fluid level is fine). Not sure of pump condition because I don’t know how to check that.
  12. D

Fluid level is fine. How does one check the pump?
  13. D

b5.5 Passat TDI manual swapped, geared BSM, tdtuned, SMF and south bend clutch. Just got car yesterday.
  14. D

https://youtube.com/shorts/Pzou3ZnSg_g?feature=share
  15. D

https://youtube.com/shorts/Pzou3ZnSg_g?feature=share
  16. D

Hey folks. When turning the wheel at idle or low speeds, I can feel pretty aggressive shuddering through the steering wheel and hear a slight squeal. Not noticeable when normally driving. Had someone turn the wheel while I looked at the accessory drive belt and noticed the tensioner wobbling...
  17. D

Hey folks. When turning the wheel at idle or low speeds, I can feel pretty aggressive shuddering through the steering wheel and hear a slight squeal. Not noticeable when normally driving. Had someone turn the wheel while I looked at the accessory drive belt and noticed the tensioner wobbling...
  18. D

2004 Jetta w/ Lots of Mods

Would you deliver to NC?
  19. D

Noticeable vibration and blow back after EGR delete.

Why even say that much then? Kinda dick-ish no?