Search results

1. 1dieselsteve

Monster matts

Have a set of 4 monster matts for sale. They were from a mk5 model Jetta. 50.00 obo. Local pick up. Can travel within a half hr. Radius
  2. 1dieselsteve

for sale

I have a few items for sale from my 2010 tdi. A set of winter tires with momo rims. They are falken eurowinter size 205/50/17 5x112 bolt pattern with spacers and gorilla wheel locks. These tires also have the tpms installed. There still is 7/32 of tread on them. i was really happy how they...
  3. 1dieselsteve

Vcds cable

Selling my vcds cable only have used it a couple of times on my vehicle, however I don't own it anymore so I don't have any use for it. When I did purchase it from Ross tech, it was for unlimited vin's. Hex+Can dual k & Can <-> USB asking $300.00 obo shipped
  4. 1dieselsteve

FS: polar fis

I have a polar fis for sale. Purchased it from Les several months ago. Installed it but then took it out for some repairs. Never plugged it back in. This was for a 2010 tdi Jetta. Asking $200 shipping included
  5. 1dieselsteve

Inter cooler upgrade

So I upgraded to the CR170 turbo and stage III Malone tune. Would it be beneficial to upgrade from OEM to dark side development intercooler. Is there any pros or cons. Or should or could I stay with the OEM. My mods are in my sig.
  6. 1dieselsteve

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone on this forum a Merry Christmas. Hopefully everyone gets what they wanted for their VW such as performance upgrades to put smiles on our faces
  7. 1dieselsteve

Fuel filter installation

I have a question about how hard is it to replace the fuel filter on a 2010 TDI jetta. Used to have a diesel truck and was super easy. But with the VW is different. I did purchase a VCDS cable from Ross tech and I was wondering if any of you guys can explain how to change the filter and use the...
  8. 1dieselsteve

For sale resonator

Selling an AR30 resonator, which is a 3 inch inlet and outlet diameter. Never used and still in the box. Asking $85.00 shipping included.
  9. 1dieselsteve

Head lights help

Question for you all.... A friend of mine has a 09 jetta 2.5 L gasser, her headlights always burn out alternately. This happens every few months. Does anybody know what causes this?
  10. 1dieselsteve

Exhaust question

Ok, so now I have mine tuned with Malone stage two and a 3 inch down and mid pipe. This is all connected to the OEM exhaust. I love the Banks system, however some members have had some figment issues with it. I'm thinking about the borla exhaust, or what can you say about milltek? Still I don't...
  11. 1dieselsteve

Frost inside the car

Has anybody had the issue were frost builds up on the inside of the front windshield? The last two days it's been happening to me. Yesterday, I thought it was on the outside and touched it, that's were I noticed it how it was on the inside rather then the outside. Today the same thing. Does...
  12. 1dieselsteve

Pentosin oil

Hey I saw this oil for sale, has anybody ever heard of it or has experience on using this oil in their car. I've never heard of it before.
  13. 1dieselsteve

Diesel Dubs and Malone tune

I just wanted to say that I will be getting my exhaust and my Malone tunes installed today Hopefully, everything will be expected on what I have read. Tonight I will post some pics, my experience, and possibly even a you tube video.
  14. 1dieselsteve

Want to change the head lights

What kind of headlights do you have. I want to see some pics on what you have and how you like them... I found these...
  15. 1dieselsteve

Pin striping

Thinking about doing this to my jetta... What do you think http://www.ebay.com/itm/McChip-Style-Rally-Stripes-Rocker-Stripe-fits-Volkswagen-Golf-GTi-Jetta-Beetle-/261204754295?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3cd1043f77