Search results

1. P

Dynamic Mirror Turn Signals?

Anyone upgraded to any dynamic turn signals in their mirrors? I jumped down a short rabbit whole tonight on amazon searching "Mk7 golf" and saw a listing for dynamic mirror turn signals. That got me wondering what price they would be from other sellers as I saw were about $45 on amazon. Well did...
  2. P

Headlight Protection Film Anyone?

Has anyone used any type of headlight protection film? Mainly to keep aftermarket ones from discoloring? Road debris is one possible problem that these can also help. I am looking into it as I want to keep my aftermarket Ed's headlights from yellowing or road damage. I know 3M is a big name in...
  3. P

Continental Contact Sport A/S vs Nexen N5000Plus on a GSW

Alright guys, so I was sort of forced into buying a at least 2 new tires or in this case a new set of tires today due to one of the Nexen N500Plus tires that the dealer put on just before I picked up the car having a case of the sidewall bubble after making contact with a pothole on my way home...
  4. P

3M Headlight Film

Has anyone used this stuff and have an ideas on how good it is or if it’s worth it? Mainly asking for the protection from the sun that it says it offers. If not this film is there any other films that are recommended? I should be getting my new headlights from Ed in the mail here in a couple...
  5. P

ProfBrown's 2015 GSW TDI Build

Purchased a 2015 GSW TDI with the DSG trans this past Thursday. Loving my new-to-me grandpa wagon!! Already put just shy of 200 miles on her as of the Saturday morning following the purchase. Needless to say I love this car and do not regret trading in my previous daily driver one bit. This is...
  6. P

I Picked up a 2015 GSW!

This is my first personally owned diesel, as well as my first wagon, and modern VW. I have/had expereince with older VW flat 4s (like 1600s and currently a 2276 in my pops dune buggy) as well as some late 60s baja bugs, but this wagon is the most modern of any vehicle I have had. Traded in my...
  7. P

What do you think?

I am possibly looking at this car below. What do you guys think? I joined the forum to pick your brains and see what you guys think of this car and if I should jump or hold off. Main reason I am tossing around the idea to get into a more economical car such as this is my $500-600 a month gas...