Search results

1. O

MD/VA: 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL 13k miles.

The DSG is worlds better than stick except for some slight increases in maint. fee's IMHO. Paddle shifters and automanual will win my vote every time now after driving this car. :)
  2. O

Man...Can't believe no one is willing to save a ton of money for an almost brand new 2015 Golf TDI. Make a reasonable offer and give this car the home it deserves!
  3. O

Lowering price again. $23,000 for my TDIclub fellas. We need to get this car sold before we move oconus :/
  4. O

bump for price drop to $24,750!
  5. O

Alright fellas, so both Carmax and my dealer are willing to cut me a check for $21,000. As you all know that is a real low ball and really sucks. We do need to sell this car so I would like to hear what people are willing to offer to beat that low ball offer. We would also much rather sell...
  6. O

Bump. Someone make an offer for a beautiful vehicle we are sad to let go of.
  7. O

No packages. They didn't have the lighting and driver assist where I was at. Come to find out the lighting package including the LED interior lights is shared with the SEL we have except that this one doesn't have the HID headlights. http://www.vw.com/models/golf/trims/2015/tdi-sel-4-door-trim/
  8. O

bump for the weekend.
  9. O

MD/VA: 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL 13k miles. $25500 Asking: $23,000 Description: Wife and I are selling our 2015 TDI Golf because I am getting stationed overseas. The car is in perfect shape and has 13,000 miles on it as of right now. She had a 60 mile highway commute every day until we had our baby...
  10. O

HAWAII: Moving there and deciding what to do with cars. Need advice

Well I have verbal orders to Hawaii starting in Feb or March. I think we are going to bring the 11' Subaru and old 04' rover. The Subaru is modified and can't really be trusted with others. The Rover is a bit testy but our fun adventure vehicle. Both are paid off. ' We love our VW but I just...
  11. O

VW says AWD SportWagen coming in 2016

Other than a dislike for the Chevrolet company, I am excited for that midsize diesel! Think of all of the capability you would get out of that truck! I am excited even if I will probably not get one. I want more competition in that segment!
  12. O

Have you driven the 2014/15 outback? Or any Subaru for that matter? They now have soft touch materials, FAR better head unit(on legacy and outback) and get decent MPG. I can buy a fully loaded(4cyl) outback for 32k here and that is basically what we paid for our tiny TDI Golf. Not saying we...
  13. O

Review - New 2015 TDI - Feels Low on Power, Cheaper Interior

We love our 2015 Golf TDI DSG SEL. The accent lighting with the SEL is great, seats are great and bolster you well. I am not a huge fan of the piano black finish but I dont mind too much. The HU is definitely out of date but it performs all of the functions well. We have the Fender system and it...
  14. O

Malone tune for EA288 engine coming soon!

That just means you can flash his tunes using flashzilla through the OBD port rather than adding a piggy back or doing anything in the engine bay. Pretty sure anyways.
  15. O

Ehh we have a 2015 TDI Golf and would have loved if the GSW was AWD but it isn't a big deal. The all-track VW is not a consideration for me. Personally I think it is ugle, I would rather have a Subaru Outback. The 2015 outbacks are great cars and if I needed something like the all-track I would...
  16. O

Unofficial MK7 Oil Change Guide

Hey guys, got my 10k service yesterday and on the oil quantity the number was "60" what unit of measurement is this? Better not be oz!
  17. O

Switching Ipod cord with USB?

I have the s5 and it is a USB cable. Not sure what you mean by not through usb. The other little port just helps with charging I think. Also, thanks everyone, I am sitting at the dealer for 10k service and saw in the parts section the mdi cables. From everyone's post they are able to view fat32...
  18. O

Switching Ipod cord with USB?

As a hater of all things Apple including their business philosophy, I would like to re purpose that weird proprietary pin dock to charge one of our android phones. You know that thing called USB that everyone adopted besides Apple. :) Is there anyways to use that port for anything else?
  19. O

This is interesting...

Terrible haha. We love our TDI but that sounds like a sneezing dog. Here is my Subaru. Sounds a little better no? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5HytPVv0CA
  20. O

Radio

Why would you deactivate HD radio. It sounds good.