Search results

1. 3

Pre-Order 2015 Golfwagen TDI's at Burlington VW, NJ

Hey there felloow club members, I received the pricing and ordering guide in full just today and will have displayed here on my thread shortly! The Golfwagen's are due out in March, however, only the gas versions right away with the TDi's to follow sometime in April, according to my rep! As...
  2. 3

1998 VW Beetle TDI offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a nice, 2 owner{father and...
  3. 3

Burlington VW's February offerings!

Hey there fellow club members! Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa and it would be our pleasure to pick you up at either Phila, Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ. Now even Atlantic City airport is not out of the question for you little vacationers or...
  4. 3

2001 VW Jetta GLS TDI 39K offered by Burlington VW, NJ

SOLD Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us about 1 hour ago! I am looking for a home for a...
  5. 3

January offerings from Burlington VW, NJ

Hey there fellow club members! Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa and it would be our pleasure to pick you up at either Phila, Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ. Now even Atlantic City airport is not out of the question for you little vacationers or...
  6. 3

Calendar Year 2015 VW Drive Easy offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Newly revised as of Jan 3rd, 2015 Here are the numbers for the all new 2012, and 2013, and 2014, and 2015 VW Passat TDI's Chris here from Burlington VW in Burlington, NJ. The VW Drive Easy extended service contracts have changed as of Jan 01,2008 They have now combined the new car...
  7. 3

2013 VW Passat TDI w/NAV offered by Burlington VW NJ

SOLD Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a well taken...
  8. 3

2011 VW Jetta TDI offered by Burlington VW NJ

SOLD Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a well taken...
  9. 3

December offerings by Burlington VW NJ

10. 3

2005 VW Passat GLS TDI offered by Burlington VW NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! It was traded in on a new VW. It is a 1 owner and...
  11. 3

November offerings of Burlington VW NJ

12. 3

2012 VW Passat SE TDI offered by Burlington VW, NJ

13. 3

2001 VW Jetta TDI offered by Burlington VW NJ

Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle on somewhat of a feeler ad right now that is coming into us! It is not here yet and I have to run it thru our...
  14. 3

October offerings from Burlington VW, NJ

15. 3

2012 Touareg TDI lux offered by Burlington VW NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a well taken serviced on time...
  16. 3

2013 VW Golf TDI offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a well taken serviced on time...
  17. 3

2 Certified Pre-Owned Sportwagen TDI's at Burlington VW, NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a PAIR of Sportwagen TDI's that a local family is trading into us on 2 new 2014...
  18. 3

September offerings @ Burlington VW, NJ

19. 3

2013 Golf TDI offered by Burlington VW, NJ

SOLD to a club member 08-25-2014 Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! We traded this Golf TDI...
  20. 3

August offerings by Burlington VW