Search results

1. B

Black JSW Homewood, AL

Saw it this morning walking to church at All Saints. Had a Cahaba River Society tag, Cahaba Riverkeeper sticker, and TDI Club plate frame.
  2. B

TPMS to the rescue

After leaving work yesterday, I heard a warning bell go off after driving a couple of blocks. I first thought it was the one that goes off if the temp is below 40F, but the temperature reading was 41F. I knew I wasn't low on fuel as I had just filled up the other day. I quickly scanned the...
  3. B

anticipating Christmas in January

Just received notification of a UPS tracking number for a package coming my way from Paul @ Keffer VW. Package contains front and rear mud flaps, stainless exhaust tips, and rear parcel net. Also, just completed my first mod: removed dealer sticker from the rear of the vehicle.
  4. B

Hey!

Just wanted to say a quick hello. I am the proud owner of a 2010 JSW TDI. She is a gorgeous senorita in Salsa Red with Titan Black interior, DSG, panoramic sunroof, mat kit, and rear side airbags. Loving it so far! Long time VW owner (2001 Jetta 1.8T), first time TDI owner. Also my first...