Search results

1. oguzooz

Feeler: PP520, Malone Stg3, Flashzilla v3 - PA

No longer for sale
  2. oguzooz

Calling high mileage drivers - Opting for Replacement

This may not be the correct place for the topic, please move if needed. I 've tried browsing/ searching for others with this topic but no dice. I'm on the fence with my 2012 JSW. I recently moved into a position where i'm driving ~700-800mi per week. So realistically i'll doing 40k+ per...
  3. oguzooz

Not mine: 04 jetta tdi wagon 5spd - 138k - $3975 - Altoona PA

http://altoona.craigslist.org/pts/5087436323.html Needs some work
  4. oguzooz

Not mine 1998.5/ 1999 MKIII TDI Craigslist Austin, TX

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4946263088.html I was ready to get geared up and fly down for this one... until the owner mentioned to me it had auto windows. My search continues for a minty MKIII with <200k and manual windows.
  5. oguzooz

Facebook people around PA, MD, NJ, VA

hey everyone we're having a contest at work. trying to see which team of employees can get the most people to like our facebook page. whoever wins gets a night out on the company. buying the 9 of us beer up to 150$ !!!!!!!! help my team out...
  6. oguzooz

FS: CePA: 99.5 Golf TDI ALH 140k selling parts of whole.

Sold to TDIJetta99. Thanks you everyone!
  7. oguzooz

FS: CePA: 99.5 Golf TDI ALH 140k selling as whole for parts/to fix

Sold. Thanks you everyone!
  8. oguzooz

oil pressure indicator light/ spudder

oops delete this
  9. oguzooz

Stranded: car won't start

Car turns over, no ignition. Fuel lines check for air, they were clear. There was some fuel was on top of filter. I'm in the process of re-priming the fuel system. Any input would be greatly appreciated. 99.5 MK4 ALH
  10. oguzooz

FS/FT 10mm Injection Pump from ALH

FS/FT 10mm Injection Pump from ALH I have a 10mm Injection pump that i have just sitting around. its in nice shape. bought it when my IP was going out. looking to get 325 shipped. will trade straight up for .684 gear set. suspension parts
  11. oguzooz

FS/FT: VNT15 ALH turbo

not quite sure where my previous post went... or my messages from the other user i was discussing the sale with earlier this week... whoever messaged me for this turbo, i have sent you an email. MKIV ALH VNT15 Turbo i have a vnt15 that came out of my TDI. it has 90k miles on it.it was...
  12. oguzooz

Quick question on engine covers

assuming since MKIV ALH came in both Jetta and golf during the same years the engine covers are the same... correct? and if they are the same i presume they are just two different designs for the tops (one has blue logo the other doesnt) i have both need to make sure i dont send out the wrong...
  13. oguzooz

Wanted: ALH TDI Downpipe.

i am looking for a ALH TDI downpipe. have one sitting around?
  14. oguzooz

HUGE drop in mileage

over the last 3 tanks i have gone from 48-50 to a whopping 34.1 mpg this last tank. i have never seen my mileage dip this low. i am wondering if i might have some kind of issue i dont know about. -the first thing i check was boost piping. no visable cracks -oil was changed 600 miles ago...
  15. oguzooz

HUGE drop in mileage

delete this was an accidental double post
  16. oguzooz

ECU removal

how does a ECU actually come out on MKIV have the ECU exposed... but i cant figure out how it unclips.
  17. oguzooz

anyone near pittsburgh?

any one in Pittsburgh today or tomorrow 11/29 11/30 please call me. 717 919 5553. my car is sitting in monroeville it wont start need to try to test the relay 109 to make sure this isnt the problem. before i proceed in taking a hammer to it.
  18. oguzooz

Pittsburgh 11/

Hitting an arrow key entered this thread didnt even finish the title... any one in Pittsburgh today or tomorrow 11/29 11/30 please call me. 717 919 5553. my car is sitting in monroeville it wont start need to try to test the relay 109 to make sure this isnt the problem. before i...
  19. oguzooz

Car wont start possible glowplug issue/109/chip

okay so i go out to start my car this evening to go to dinner Turn the key look at my girlfriend i figure i missed the glowplug light, go to turn it over. nothing just chuggs no fire. reset key wait for glowplug. glow plug doesnt turn on. okay... maybe the light is burned out. i wait...
  20. oguzooz

Things to do while oliver is installing your turbo

I took my car down to baltimore to have my new turbo installed by oliver, my girlfriend decided to come along:rolleyes: so i couldnt stay with the car this time. we decided to go to the aquarium for the morning. a big thanks to oliver and jeff! i love dropping 1k in 2 days. hehe can...