Search results

1. C

2003 jetta wagon 5spd 186k miles $5K ***Obo***

2003 Jetta Wagon ALH 5spd swap Silver A couple dents and dings - par for the course for 15yo car. Mostly DC-parking-bump scratches. $5K ***OBO*** MAKE ME AN OFFER 186K miles (daily driver - mileage will increase) Idparts quiet clutch kit. Transmission from 2001 ALH beetle Idparts short...
  2. C

FS: ALH Injectors w/stock nozzles

$500 *OBO* Make me an offer! Injectors have ~150K miles on them. Original injectors from 2003 wagon (will also be putting tbat up for sale soon). No functionality issues. I just pulled a set of PP764-equipped injectors from another engine and swapped them over. Located in northern...
  3. C

Anyone want a MK4 Sunroof drain tech session again?

I posted a tutorial for all 4 drain hoses on a MK4 beetle here - http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=461521 If you want yours done at the fest, let me know. We can line up a tech session and I will demonstrate on your beetle. I can also do front hoses on a jetta wagon. Still haven't had...
  4. C

Mk4 Beetle Sunroof Drain Hose Replacement - Front AND Back - With video.

This was done on my 2001 beetle. Should apply to other Mk4 beetles. If you attempt the job and have any hiccups, feel free to contact me, either by pm or email ( cfc59557@gmail.com ) and I will do all I can to help. Tools required: - Phillips head screwdriver (#2, preferably) - Small flathead...
  5. C

Tanked fuel economy. 2 VCDS charts. Any ideas?

I have a 2003 Wagon 01M (auto). I have had tanking fuel economy lately - sub 30mpg tanking. I had a new head installed/TB change recently, due to an on-start (not in-motion) timing belt failure, by a trusted mechanic in the area (forum recommendation) and things started to go south. The car is...
  6. C

Boost PID for torque pro in a 2003 ALH?

Does anyone have the equation and values, or maybe just a .csv for the PID to read actual boost in a 2003 ALH (stock) in torque pro? Will hotpocket's .csv work just fine? I've got torque pro installed on a devoted device (freshly wiped lg optimus v), but am still waiting for my elm327 device...
  7. C

Nozzles for automatic ALH

First off... I know you guys all hate automatic transmissions, but, until I do a 6spd swap (way down the road) it's what I've got. I'm working with a 2003 automatic (01m) ALH jetta wagon. Stock turbo. Stock pump AFAIK. I'm looking to purchase new nozzles in the next week. I'm trying to decide...
  8. C

2003 JSW auto trans/sonnax valve body question

Hey everyone. I'm looking into performing a valve body rebuild/fluid and filter change on my 2003 jetta wagon (automatic trans). I'm not sure which transmission model I have, though, and am therefore uncertain which valve body kit to get. The sticker that's supposed to be by my spare is MIA...
  9. C

My first TDI. 2003 ALH Wagon

File is huge and the thread does not allow click-resizing, so here's the imgur link instead: http://i.imgur.com/8ans01y.jpg I posted detailed info about her here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=4853939#post4853939 Please feel free to PM me about how to replace sunroof drain tubes...