Search results

1. 1

FS: Bosio Race 520 Nozzles San Diego $250 shipped OBO

Item has been sold thanks...
  2. 1

1998 Jetta TDI, SOCAL, $2200 obo, PP520 + Gator + bilstein etc.

1998 Jetta TDI, SOCAL, $1650 obo, PP520 + Gator + bilstein etc. sold long ago
  3. 1

want to trade used Race520 for PP520

Sure, sprint 520's look to be 160 new, I would be happy to get a new set of those so 160 shipped.
  4. 1

want to trade used Race520 for PP520

Injectors have no more than 15K miles (not sure exactly though) car has been sitting for 2 years, but runs and idles as is. Nozzles are still installed, this is for nozzles only not full injectors. PM or email if interested.
  5. 1

Want AHU or 1Z smog and intake parts

List: aluminum intake pipe that connects to turbo hot side plastic intake pipe that connects to turbo cold side stock intake manifold upper and lower egr pipes pm or email through forum. thanks
  6. 1

"Lifetime" ATF poll

I bought a BMW with lifetime fluid, around 100K, was planning to change it, the car ran and shifted perfect, but within a month the trans slipped and when it caught it blew up a drum and sent junk into the torque converter. 3800 is what I paid ZF authorized rebuild trans installed by the actual...
  7. 1

WTB, A3 turbo oil drain, egr tubes, intake pipes that connect to turbo

Pretty much everything said in the thread title: Stock A3: 1. Turbo oil drain tube 2. EGR pipes or, pipe if you have the single B4 EGR pipe for the model that has no cooler. 3. The plastic intake pipe that connects the turbo to the air box 4. The metal S shaped pipe that connects the turbo...
  8. 1

sticking throttle

Once or twice in the last year on the freeway I have noticed the throttle sticking only slightly. Feels a bit like cruise control, if I pop the clutch the engine will run up, tapping the throttle instantly drops it back down. I don't have floor mats or any physical impediments on the throttle...
  9. 1

Need part number for b4 egr pipe without cooler.

Thank you very much, I found a 028 131 521 D would this be an equivalent part prior to some revision or for a different market or would it be completely different and not interchangeable. Thanks
  10. 1

California Diesel Owners!!!!

An RC delay would also delay the reaction to backing off the throttle, instead of the delay just limit the max throttle, either physically or electrically should take car of the smoke on snap if the snap is only to 50% throttle.
  11. 1

Need part number for b4 egr pipe without cooler.

Can anyone help me out. Also is the letter on the part number a version, were different letters are the same part... Thanks Thanks
  12. 1

Newly acquired AFN for swap

I have a BEW exhaust manifold and it looks like it came from the same casting as the AFN unit.