Search results

1. 5

synchromesh safe for 02j?

Im switching from Redline Mt90 to syncromesh with ms02 for gears added next week will update on difference.
  2. 5

OEM Clear MK4 Side Indicators wanted For Golf

Thanks brother I ended up getting a new set from ecs. Appreciate it.
  3. 5

New California smog checks.......

Oh hell yea! Nice yep my s4 malone alh has passed 3 times with gutted cat! Luv it! Never want to get rid of my alh! Im gonna slap a used short block in when the time comes and have Frank port my head with a s3 colt cam and xman hybrid turbo! This thing will never die though about to do my fifth...
  4. 5

x-man Hybrid turbo reliability feedback

Im running 17/49vc for over 200k miles perfect reliability.
  5. 5

MS02 For Gears

Exactly only help that Liquimoly m0s2 is my trick to 480k miles on Malone S4 and running like a top still.
  6. 5

OEM Clear MK4 Side Indicators wanted For Golf

I have the chinese led side indicators and one stopped working. Looking to replace back to oem with the amber wedge bulbs if anyone has a set they want to let go in good condition? I need them nice and clear. Thanks.
  7. 5

MS02 For Gears

Nice thats what I thought. Will do.
  8. 5

MS02 For Gears

Would it be ok to add some to my transmission with the penzoil syncromesh when change the fluid? Thanks
  9. 5

Led H7 pnp

I will stay with either the Osram Rally 80 watt bulbs or Vosla German bulbs. Dont feel like dealing with any issues. Thanks for everyones input.
  10. 5

Led H7 pnp

Yep those are my housings and I like them. The projectors work nice.
  11. 5

Led H7 pnp

I have projector lights so led’s should work right without blinding oncoming traffic?
  12. 5

Led H7 pnp

Im running Depo lights with glass lenses. Their projectors?
  13. 5

Led H7 pnp

Anyone swap out their halogen bulbs and are running led’s with success? Im interested in a direct swap bulb px26d as long as its super bright doesnt flicker and lasts a long time. Im used to using only super bright off road 65-80 watt high quality German bulbs such as the Osrams. I love them...
  14. 5

Valvoline Syncromesh MTF

Thanks for the input guys. Ill give it a shot.
  15. 5

Valvoline Syncromesh MTF

Anyone running this? I believe it is gl-4 rated and is much less rt now on amazon than Pennzoil?
  16. 5

what is considered high mileage for ALH?

Im at 480k on my fourth TB replacement and car runs exellent still. Im running castrol 0-40 with ms02 every oil change since i bought the car at 130k. These cars are freaks literally! Im about to do my fifth timing belt and serpentine belt. Alt was replaced at 280k starter about the same time...
  17. 5

Brake system flush refresh

Thanks does our power steering need a fluid change ever? Im just trying to keep my mk4 in the road for 600k plus miles currently at 480k and will be performing 4th TB service among other things. Thanks
  18. 5

Brake system flush refresh

How much fluid should I order to do a flush? Any old dot 4? Just want to refresh the fluid since its been 5 years. Thanks.
  19. 5

02j tranny fluid

Whats the weight for our unit? 75-90?
  20. 5

02j tranny fluid

I bought it with 132 on the clock. I ran syncromesh then redline mt90. Ill most likely arick with redline since its a step up from vw