Search results

1. T

DSG Leak at Electrical Connector

When I did my last oil change I noticed my car was leaking DSG fluid. After searching on here it seemed likely to be the filter o-ring so I went ahead and ordered one. I went to change it today and after removing the airbox it was apparent that wasn't the culprit. Here's a pic of where the...
  2. T

Did all dealers raise their oil/filter prices?

I went to the dealer a couple days ago to pick up everything i needed for an oil change as well as a fuel filter change on my 2010. I only bought 4 quarts of oil since I have a partial to use up from previous changes. So I got 4 quarts of LL03 oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and drain plug...
  3. T

FS(DE): Scangauge, vent pod, euroswitch MKV

I've decided to sell a few things. I have an Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauge for 2006-'13 TDI. This gauge is actually not currently listed on their website as they are doing more model testing before the official release. Outer ring has some slight fade from the sun, new ones are $10 and you...
  4. T

Testing Glow Plugs on CJAA

I've been searching and can't seem to find any info on testing glow plugs for the CJAA engine. I've been having a hard cold start problem when the car has sat for about 24 hours or so, and it will run rough for a few minutes after it starts. If the car has been ran within the last several...
  5. T

Harder cold starts, stalling problem

I've been searching the forum here for some answers, but can't seem to find anything that is similar to my scenario. For the last two days Ive noticed that on a cold start, specifically the first start of the day, it takes longer than normal to start. It cranks fine, but takes 3-4 seconds to...
  6. T

Installing Fog Lights 2010

I've been combing through thread after thread trying to find a definite answer on how to refit my 2010 with oem fog lights. I want to do it the OEM way so I can use them as my DRLs, but I can't seem to determine if I can do this. There's lots of talk about CECM versions and what's needed. One...
  7. T

Fog Light Grilles, open or closed?

I'm planning on retrofitting my car with oem fogs, and my cousin has a set of oem fog light grilles that he was just going to give to me. I already have a euroswitch with fog switch in it so all I'd need is the light/wiring kit, and the coding which I can do. My question is my grilles are...
  8. T

Regen Behavior

I'm fairly familiar with the expected behavior during a regen cycle, but I've noticed something about my car that just seems a little odd. All temps that I list are in degrees F, monitoring is done via an Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauge. Passive regens in this car seem to be on par with what...
  9. T

Does anyone have VWR Springs?

Does anyone have VW DG Springs? I've gotten tired of the huge 2"+ wheel gap my car has and I want to start piecing together a new suspension setup for my car. I really have a lot of interest in VW DG springs as they're spring rates are conservative and I want to maintain a near to stock ride...