Search results

1. Ray_G

Left over new old stock parts

Glow plug harness sold
  2. Ray_G

Corrado G60 front brakes for A3/B4 upgrade

I have a set of Corrado front brakes. They will fit A3/B4 front brakes and use 11 inch rotors. you will need 15" wheels to run these, but a very nice easy brake upgrade. The calipers need to be rebuilt, seals, boot and pin kit. The castings are decent enough and I have one piston that is still...
  3. brakes11

brakes11

4. brakes4

brakes4

5. Ray_G

Left over new old stock parts

I no longer work on TDI's. I am in the process of getting rid of parts etc that I don't want. A person local to me took most of what I had, but he did not want this stuff. This stuff is new old stock, sitting around a while. Guaranteed new, but with finger prints on the box and some of the boxes...
  6. Ray_G

10mm Injection pump AHU/1Z

10mm pump off of a 98 Jetta tdi. the car had 129,xxx miles on it. The pump has been on the shelf for year or so.. Guaranteed to work or money back. I have not been keeping up with pump prices so 250.00 or offer plus shipping.
  7. pumptag

pumptag

8. pump8

pump8

9. parts30

parts30

10. parts29

parts29

11. jetta181

jetta181

12. Parts sale

Parts sale

Parts for sale!
  13. 5spoke

5spoke

14. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

Sorry the car has been scrapped and I have nothing left.
  15. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

I don't have the corner light, I don't think this car had coolant glow plugs and the core support is gone. Sorry
  16. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

I also have a set of front Corrado G60 brakes to upgrade the B4 and A3 tdi's.
  17. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

I will have to get back to you about the exhaust manifold, the engine was sold to a guy doing a conversion, I am not sure if he wants it or not. The EGR is built into the intake, there is no flange... H.ubk I sent you a response to your email. Ray
  18. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

The interior is black and the door handles are most likely trashed. I will look this weekend. Sorry, the car is a sedan.....
  19. Ray_G

97 Passat tdi part out

Door handle has been sent, the accel. pot is sent. I pm'd Scott about the ECU. I pm'd quatersaw about his requests and Rapidrob has a PM too.