Search results

1. A

Remote start or Frost Heater.

my wife wants some heat and the windows to defrost, the car is parked outside.
  2. A

Remote start or Frost Heater.

Wife has 2014 manual trans Tdi and wants a remote starter, was wondering if a frost heater heater would be a better option as the car is a diesel. it currently has a factory installed block heater but i have read that i will not really warm up the car, it only provides enough heat to ease starting.
  3. A

Clutch pedal stuck on floor

Our 2014 Jetta had the clutch pedal stick to the floor when my wife was driving it. she got it towed home and i was able to lift the pedal and it instantly started working fine again. the clutch system hasn't been touched on this car. i have checked the brake fluid its full (probably over...
  4. A

COOLING FAN DIAGRAM!!!!!!

Anyone have the wiring diagram?
  5. A

1K0121205AD is the shroud part number in my car (no visible numbers on the fan)
  6. A

does anyone have a wiring diagram for the cooling fans on a 2014 jetta TDI my fans work, they both run when i do output test in VCDS, they both run when it warms up. the wife has complained the ac stops working when in drive though. previous owner changed the fan because it got jammed with...
  7. A

pd stutter and stall

this solved the issue, was the CPS, jiggled the wires and car died instant, did it a couple times in a row to make sure.
  8. A

pd stutter and stall

Was actually considering that, i did have one go bad in a alh car, it would just crank and crank. Problem is that its moms car, they are close to retirement and cheap/broke as f... dont want to throw parts at it. Also weird that vcds cuts out when it stalls, should it not stay connected if...
  9. A

pd stutter and stall

2005 jetta tdi it stalls randomly, no codes stored, scanned with vcds lift pump was dead, replaced it tandem pump was still pumping a significant amount of return fuel even with the dead lift pump so i assume its fine. what should i do to trouble shoot this random stall issue? swapped...
  10. A

06 wagon lift fuel pump

figured as much, id parts site says they are all the same car-part.com says the 05 wagons and 05 sedan are different.
  11. A

06 wagon lift fuel pump

does the 06 wagon and previous years 04-05 sedan use the same fuel pump? if not whats the wagon part number.
  12. A

Anyone try fighting VW Canada re Rust Warranty?

07 passat my 07 passat they are fixing the hood and the hatch they will not fix my front fenders, will not fix the corrosion under my door handles, will not fix the dog leg corrosion, will not fix the corrosion in the door jam where the plastic trim rubs. they say that the door handle area...
  13. A

VW rust warranty, best options

Still looking for suggestions on where to go
  14. A

my dealer isn't interested as they don't have autobody, rather then fight it, best to go somewhere else.
  15. A

i have a 07 passat that has some rust issues, was wondering where was the best (most likely to push it though) place in ontario to take it to get the warranty work done? my local dealer (orangeville) doesnt do auto body so they wont even look at it.
  16. A

German OEM recent website additions for Canadians

Is there any tdiclub discount codes available? Looking to buy 1300$ worth of parts
  17. A

97 tdi Jeep TJ

did you get imobolizer deleted?
  18. A

Failed sway bar link, front and rear, 2013 passat tdi

had the dealer replace one on the front and one rear on my car, about 50000km. also just had front driver wheel bearing replaced at 70k 2012 passat
  19. A

06 Jetta wagon rad support

i told them it was an 05 wagon, you get too many wrong parts when you say its a 06 the printout say 02-06 wagon is the only cradle/support that fits.