Search results

1. B

Where To Find Rear Hatch Spoiler For Golf TDI?

Thanks... They are 19X8.5 ET45 Motegi Racing MR151 CS5
  2. B

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

Thanks... They are 19X8.5 ET45 Motegi Racing MR151 CS5 Took me over 6 months to get them. They were on backorder. I think the 18" wheels are too until June. I ordered another set of stock caps, they fill the hole fine but won't stay on. I had the heat and bend the taps and than wrap them with...
  3. B

Where To Find Rear Hatch Spoiler For Golf TDI?

I'm looking to install a rear hatch spoiler on my 12 Golf TDI but having trouble finding any to fit. Judging by ECS Tuning the ones for the GTI models don't fit. Thanks for any info.
  4. B

SOLD... 19" BBS LM Wheels & Tires (Maryland)

Thanks for the offers of trading but I'm only looking sell them out right.
  5. B

SOLD... 19" BBS LM Wheels & Tires (Maryland)

SOLD... 19X8.5 5X112 ET48 BBS LM Forged wheels with 235-35 Sumitomo HTR ZIII with less than 3K miles. I'm the original owner of the wheels & tires. They are road force balanced and are in great shape, Will fit VW/Audi with 5X112 Local sale only 20879 $3,750
  6. B

Anyone Running H&R Touring Cup kit?

Update... Finally fixed the issue. Thanks to Solo- Werks I was able to order just the coilover perch and springs that would allow me to adjust the rear suspension. Now it sits the way H&R springs should of. The springs will settle some so I might need to re-adjust later.
  7. B

Mk ! GTI Tachometer

My 84 GTI was doing the same. I tried everything to fix it with no luck.. I then replaced the cluster and that did the trick.
  8. B

18" BBS CO (Maryland)

Sorry, not interested in selling just the wheels without tires. Being sold as a complete set.
  9. B

18" BBS CO (Maryland)

Thanks... They are nice looking wheels. Timeless classic for any VW
  10. B

18" BBS CO (Maryland)

Thanks for the trade offers but I'm only looking to sell outright.
  11. B

Anyone Running H&R Touring Cup kit?

I installed the kit on my 12 Golf TDI and never was happy with the way the rear sits so high. I reached out to H&R and after a bunch of emails I was told it lowered the car properly. They claim the kit should lower the front 1.5 and 1.4 for the rear. Before lowering the fronts were 26" and the...
  12. B

18" BBS CO (Maryland)

SOLD... Brand new condition. Less than 500 miles 18x8 44et BBS CO in bright silver with 225-40’s Sumitomo HTR Enhance WX2 tires fits 5x112 Located in Maryland. Sorry, no shipping $1550
  13. B

The SportWagen and OBDEleven

Can anyone tell me how I can re-aim my Xenon headlights on my 12 Golf? I've lowered the car and the lights are to low. I'm thinking of ordering IOS obdeleven. Has anyone used that to re-aim? Thanks
  14. B

TDI 2 year unlimited CPO Warranty

I was told 2 years unlimited miles on my 12 TDI Golf CPO.