Search results

1. T

Metalnerd and Dieselgeek Specialty Tools, Radio Keys, #3 Injector Plug Connector

All items have been sold and shipped as of 3/17. Thanks for the interest everyone.
  2. T

Metalnerd and Dieselgeek Specialty Tools, Radio Keys, #3 Injector Plug Connector

all items pending sale... i'll update as soon as sales are confirmed. thanks everyone.
  3. T

Sorry guys, I didn't set up email notifications and missed the PMs. Responding...
  4. T

Sold my MK4 Jetta wagon two years ago and have these parts left over. Let's get them to a new home that can use them. Shipping USPS within 2 days of receiving payment. Payment through Paypal. Thanks for looking. Metalnerd MN3400 Serrated Alternator Pulley Kit Socket and two internal spline...
  5. T

wtb: Metal nerd parts

mazrik, I have the Metalnerd slide hammer. Basically brand new. Used on 1 injector on my old '03 ALH wagon. I sent you a PM. Thanks.
  6. T

FS: MK4 Lights, ASR, EGR, Race Pipe, Switches, Vents - Long Island, NY

Hey Dave! What's left is: - All-red wagon tail lights - Base model steering wheel with airbag - White 'stubby' European-spec mirror - Metalnerd MK4 alternator socket set (not listed yet) I have some random switches and knobs I can give you for your stash if you're interested. I've been...
  7. T

Best Replacement Seats for a 2003 TDI Jetta Sedan

I'd recommend the high-bolster 'Sport' seats from the 03+ GTI. They will cheaper than GLI 'Recaro' labeled seats. If you get seats from a 2-door GTI, they will also hinge forward for people to get into the back seat. I had these in my wagon and it was extremely helpful to be able to fold...
  8. T

WTB: MK4 Jetta Roof Rack & Mounts and other MK4 odds/ends- Vermont/New England

Still need a steering wheel? I have the wheel and airbag from my 2003 Jetta GL. Condition is 6/10 with wear from 200k miles. I replaced it with a GTI 3-spoke wheel. Let me know if you're interested.
  9. T

Race pipe sold. Thanks, swapmeat. Great username too.
  10. T

I didn't know that. All I had ever seen in past years were UK-made kits for the PD engines, not ALH. I certainly paid more than that. Are you interested in buying my kit? I'll take $30 shipped!
  11. T

Just some pics

Wagon is just about perfect. Nice choice of everything.
  12. T

Updated first post. Lots of stuff gone. Some good stuff left! Make an offer!
  13. T

standard guys... do you leave it in 1st when parked? or neutral + ebrake?

I always leave it in gear with no e-brake. Most of my parking is on flat ground. If I'm parking on a hill, it's in gear, tires turned into the curb, and e-brake as fail safe.
  14. T

WTB: Egr delete race pipe.

I have one for sale. If you don't take alphadex's kit, make an offer on mine. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=4718623&postcount=10 Main thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=432709
  15. T

Traction Control(ASR) Need a Ginnie pig

Hey everyone, I bought the Mk60 ABS module a few years back in hopes of adding this to my wagon. Well that never happened; I sold my wagon and this is part of the leftover parts pile. If anyone needs the pump/module and ASR button for the dash, please let me know. It's for sale here...
  16. T

VCDS Cable and Bentley Manual have been sold. New: Used ABC pillars, headliner, and rear center cover for sale, good for recovering to avoid downtime when you do yours. MK4 Jetta Wagon, non-sunroof version.