Search results

1. S

Any chance you could share the RNS-510 Firmware and map updates that Jayski shared with you?

Any chance you could share the RNS-510 Firmware and map updates that Jayski shared with you?
  2. S

Any chance you can share the Firmware and US Maps version 5382

Any chance you can share the Firmware and US Maps version 5382
  3. S

Sudden Rough Idle

Can you share what you mean by "during a regen"?
  4. S

Virginia owners

No, it is just common to have wealth in Virginia. Haven't you seen the recent list of top-10 Richest Counties in America? http://www.loansandcredit.com/the-10-richest-counties-in-the-us_2010-03-29/
  5. S

Auto start for 2012 TDI

Actually was doing that as well. Was at the dealer picking up the trunk liner and had a service rep review it. Turns out that it needed to be reprogrammed.
  6. S

Auto start for 2012 TDI

I can't seem to get my auto-start to work on my TDI SEL Premium. Have tried the 2x button and in fact even pushed it 10x to try get the car to start, but no can do. Any suggestions?
  7. S

RNS 510 Nav Updates...how often & cost?

I was wondering if anyone knew of the policy/procedure for Nav/Map updates to the RNS510? How often are they provided (quarterly, monthly)? Is there a cost associated to the updates? Any info would be helpful.
  8. S

Just got the Call!

Awesome!!!! Congrats!!!
  9. S

Passat Weakness's

Perhaps WEEKNESS is a pun on how long everyone needs to wait for delivery?
  10. S

What time frame did the dealer give you?

So they why were there a half-dozen different Passat TDI commercials played during the NFL games yesterday? Why still market something that they know they are way behind on production of? They are just setting themselves up for more problems.
  11. S

Deliveries on Sept orders

I was given a March delivery date on a TDI SEL Prem that was ordered on 9/16. I wouldn't hold my breath on that January deliver date.
  12. S

TDI production slower than anticipated ??

errrr, mine got pushed out by 3 months, from December to March. Will be 6 months from ordering. Hence it is happening.
  13. S

Ordered TDI SEL on 10/14/11.....MARCH ??!!

How about March deliver for a September order date, as that is what I was just told today by VW Customer Care.
  14. S

Call from VW America.

Nobody is asking for the dealer to rush and make an inferior product, all we are asking for is information. One would think that if that one model is much more popular than another, wouldn't you adjust your factory output to meed demand. That doesn't mean changing the amount of cars you do...
  15. S

So I was told today that my SEL Premium that was ordered on 9/16 will not be completed by the factory until the 6th week of 2012. That is Mid-February, so I am really confused why other that ordered in October are getting delivery in December. Wouldn't it be a FIFO system for all SEL...
  16. S

Call from VW America.

I just called and got a weird response.... "The Building has been closed due to an Emergency, please try again later." Anyone think that this has been taken offline?
  17. S

Unsure of dates provided My TDI SEL Premium was ordered on 9/16. The order was entered on 9/19. The only other date that I have received was that it was "picked up by the Factory Internal System" on 11/17. Does anyone know what that means? Is that the same as when people here have...