Search results

1. R

Thinking of buying a 2011 golf wagon tdi...

Hi everyone. Haven't been around for a long time since selling my 02 golf tdi. My smart car diesel has been serving me well but have a baby now so I need something bigger. I found a 2011 golf wagon tdi with 30000kms on it and was wondering how everyone likes theirs and what problems I should...
  2. R

Stuff for sale....

Wheels and tires are sold. Still have the headlights $25, taillights $25, and also found my old navy ccv lying around so I'm selling it as well for $100 + shipping.
  3. R

FS: Old Navy CCV

Just getting rid of some parts I found after selling my car. $100 + shipping. Email me for pics. rctennis@hotmail.com Thanks, Rich
  4. R

Stuff for sale....

vagcom is sold. Still have the winter wheels/tires. Any descent offer takes them. Ideally you pick them up from me in Niagara Falls.
  5. R

Stuff for sale....

Filters were sold already.
  6. R

Stuff for sale....

Sorry, I've been away and lost some of the contact info from those of you who've contacted me. Still have the 5X100 steelies with winter tires for sale and also the VagCom. Make me some offers!! I've got some pics of the rims and tires that I can email you. PM me or email me at...
  7. R

Stuff for sale....

$40 for the filters. I'll check prices for the brake bleeder.
  8. R

Stuff for sale....

Sold my car so I'm selling some stuff I don't need anymore: Old Navy CCV $100 + shipping Stock headlights $25 Stock tail lights $25 I'll have a look around because I have some more stuff to put up, Email me at rctennis@hotmail.com or pm me. Thanks, Rich
  9. R

Anyone interested in my golf????

Just sold it. Didn't have time to part it out and got a descent offer. Thanks everyone who contacted me. Rich
  10. R

Ive already got people asking me for the turbo, injectors, both sets of wheels which will give me more than that. So im looking for a bit more
  11. R

No, not a teacher. Kind of, tennis coach... Oh, also, my alternator has screched for a second at start up for the past 3 yrs.
  12. R

Just out of curiousity, is anyone interested in my golf. It definitely needs the head gasket. Other thing it needs is a new drivers side door actuator. The door doesn't lock but the alarm works. It has two sets of rims, avus that are on it but need tires soon and a set of winters with two...
  13. R

arp head stud socket size?

It was a 14mm 12 point
  14. R

Coolant leak? Head gasket cost?

I'm pretty sure. My car has lots of mods and I had the head studs changed 200000kms ago with the apr studs which were not tight enough so they lifted. Found out same thing happened to a friends who did their's ath the same time a couple yrs ago.
  15. R

arp head stud socket size?

I know its a 12 point. Is it a 12mm socket? I only had my 12mm 12point driver for the stock bolts. Forgot they were different. Thanks, Rich
  16. R

Coolant leak....Any ideas?

Yeah, after reading some other posts I definitely think it's the head gasket :(
  17. R

FS - Castrol Syntec Jugs $25

I'll be in Toronto on Fri, Sat, Sun if you still have them. Where are you located in Toronto? You can pm me a cell number if you want and I'll text you when I'm in your area. Thanks, Rich
  18. R

Perfect, I'm in that area 4 days a week right now. I'll give him a call. Thanks
  19. R

After reading some other posts, I definitely think it's the head gasket. Is there anyone in Ontario who wants to take on the job of changing it. I'll pay anything reasonable as especially if I can get it done this week or next week. I could even leave you the car this weekend. Anyone...