Search results

1. S

'91 Vanagon Automatic mTDI ALH Conversion

anyone have any old pics from this thread? thanks
  2. S

v10 starts, sputters, dies

I am a relative of the uncle the OP posted. I bought the v10 from my uncle. Long story short the vanes on the turbo seized and closed off the exhaust passage. It was choking to death. 2 new turbos and a Malone tune and I've put 7k miles on it. Love it.
  3. S

v10 starts, sputters, dies

Anymore insight on a possible corrupt file? As in how it became corrupt can a new file be over written
  4. S

18000 code on a swapped alh.

Just got ready for my first drive in the shops alh tdi kubvan. However. I am getting a map sensor altitude implausible corelation code. Checked measuring blocks 10/11 and the baro matches the manifold pressure. Requested vs actual matches. 150hp kit from kerma zero mile rebuilt long block s7...
  5. S

WTB: MkIV upper intercooler pipe, exhaust manifold

do you still need an upper IC pipe? sal
  6. S

WTB: JSW Right rear tail light assembly

I have a new OEM one for 135 shipped to you in NH.. lmk sal
  7. S

ALH into a 63 DC.

this is my question, there is already that plate that allows the oil to circulate through the oil cooler, so I see no reason to not be able to have a spin on filter there, the question is can I i just leave the cartridge out of the "stock" location.. I want the truck to appear as stock as...
  8. S

ALH into a 63 DC.

I dont doubt it, however in a double cab there is a bed over top of the filter housing in its stock location, I only wanted to simplify my oil changes..
  9. S

ALH into a 63 DC.

Hello, I am working on my personal/shops 63 doublecab. I have it mounted to the trans using a kennedy adapter. Working on a front engine mount/cradle. Had a couple questions. 1. has anyone used the alh filter housing without a filter in the top and put a spin on filter on the bottom...
  10. S

WTB: alh head

I have a head that has been dissassembled here at the shop, I can have it cleaned and either reassembled or mail you the parts and let you do it, I have all valves lifters springs and retainers, can include a cam or not. 250.00 plus shipping w/o cam sal
  11. S

wtb: VW part number 038 109 239

I can have you a new one for 150.00 shipped. sal
  12. S

WTB: Black front center console in excellent condition

hit you up on the vtex I believe, 95 shipped.
  13. S

wtb: rear right abs sensor

I have a new one for 49 shipped. sal
  14. S

WTB: 02A Transmission for a 98 Jetta

I have an extra in the N.GA TN area
  15. S

WTB: BBS RX2 wheels

I have a set disassembled for refinishing, they could be reassembled and ran as is.. 350 shipped to the portland area.
  16. S

WTB: FD or equivalent ALH ECU

I have one from an 00 jetta, auto, I will check the ecu number when I get back
  17. S

WTB: MK4 pop-out dash cup holder

How does brand new in the box sound? OEM, 85 shipped.
  18. S

WTB 4 Mk4: TAN Glovebox, Jetta lower Bumper Grilles, all 3

They have dropped the old PN - 1j1-880-882-d-r48, it is now a c-r48 and has a new price.. it was 123.00 list (in the D suffix) it is now 239 list.. I can sell it at 175 shipped, or combine it with your grills for 260 shipped.
  19. S

WTB: ALH TDI engine parts

Saw a new TC on the chattanooga craigslist the other day.. Im sure they would ship. I have the accordian pipe, and maaaybe the upper IC pipe. sal
  20. S

WTB Black,Interior,Door Handle,97 Passat GLX

which side of the interior door handle? and the opener or the closer? New OEM right front fender turn signal, (next to the headlight right?) 65 shipped.