Search results

1. R

Thinking of buying a 2011 golf wagon tdi...

Hi everyone. Haven't been around for a long time since selling my 02 golf tdi. My smart car diesel has been serving me well but have a baby now so I need something bigger. I found a 2011 golf wagon tdi with 30000kms on it and was wondering how everyone likes theirs and what problems I should...
  2. R

FS: Old Navy CCV

Just getting rid of some parts I found after selling my car. $100 + shipping. Email me for pics. rctennis@hotmail.com Thanks, Rich
  3. R

Stuff for sale....

Sold my car so I'm selling some stuff I don't need anymore: Old Navy CCV $100 + shipping Stock headlights $25 Stock tail lights $25 I'll have a look around because I have some more stuff to put up, Email me at rctennis@hotmail.com or pm me. Thanks, Rich
  4. R

Anyone interested in my golf????

Just out of curiousity, is anyone interested in my golf. It definitely needs the head gasket. Other thing it needs is a new drivers side door actuator. The door doesn't lock but the alarm works. It has two sets of rims, avus that are on it but need tires soon and a set of winters with two...
  5. R

arp head stud socket size?

I know its a 12 point. Is it a 12mm socket? I only had my 12mm 12point driver for the stock bolts. Forgot they were different. Thanks, Rich
  6. R

Coolant leak? Head gasket cost?

I posted this but need help quick and I always get more replies in the Ontario forum. I'm really starting to think it's the head gasket so can anyone do it for a reasonable price if it is? Any other ideas what it could be? Here's the post: Hi all. I've been leaking coolant and now its really...
  7. R

Coolant leak....Any ideas?

Hi all. I've been leaking coolant and now its really bad, almost a litre a day if its a long trip. It's leaking from the expansion tank area, running down to the intercooler and dripping by the front passenger side wheel. I replaced the expansion tank and the cap and it still leaking. Am I...
  8. R

Windshield chip/crack repair interest.....

Hi everyone. I'm considering doing part time mobile windshield repair and I'm checking what kind of interest is out there. I would be giving a discount to tdi club members and also figure out a donation to the website as well from each repair. Anyway, let me know. Rich
  9. R

One more time...FS: 2002 Golf TDI

Well, I've had it up in the past for sale but changed my mind and ended up keeping it. I'm going to take advantage of the 0% financing from Nissan and buy a new car. So my golf is up for sale once again but I'll probably tade it in very soon if no one's interested. Depends how quickly they...
  10. R

Door chime...

Hi all. Can anyone tell me the steps (if it's possible) with vagcom to disable the door chime for a 2002 golf? I have the annoying door module problem and don't have time to fix it for a few weeks. Thanks, Rich
  11. R

FS: Old Navy ccv..and other stuff...

Just seeing if there is any interest. I've got my Old Navy CCV that I'd like to get rid of. It's got a small scuff on the top corner from the engine cover but not bad. And I should have some filter material laying around as well. Also have two stock front headlights from a 1999.5-2003...
  12. R

List of stuff for Sale....

Just starting a list of what I've got to get rid of. This is just a reserve list of who would be interested. I'll put your name next to the item and you'll get it as soon as I trade in the car or sell it within about a week. Email me to reserve anything- rctennis@hotmail.com I'll keep adding to...
  13. R

Last chance....2002 tdi golf...

Ok, this is the last chance for anyone on the board that is interested. It looks like I'm going to be trading in the car and if you work out what I'll get for the car plus what I'll save on taxes, it is about $8700. The price will include everything on the car in my sig and the extra set of...
  14. R

Emissions test in Vancouver....

I was wondering if anyone in Vancouver runs a vnt17, big nozzles, etc, and how these setups do in emmisions tests there? I'm interested because I'm moving from Ontario where it's just a visual check and want to know if my car has a chance to pass since I notice they hook up a scan tool and...
  15. R

FS: my 2002 tdi golf...

Well I'm never on the board anymore and have literally been home a total of 3 weeks this winter so my car hasn't gotten much use aside from my gf using it a couple times a week. I'll be moving to BC at the end of the summer and I really don't have a need for a diesel anymore so I'm putting it up...
  16. R

selling my kamei grill ,vnt 15 at fall fun run.....

I have a kamei front grill that I'll sell for $60 at the fall fun run if anyone going is interested. It's red but of course can be painted (by you) to match your car. $60 Also have a vnt15 that had 90000kms on it when I changed to a vnt17. There is no actuator since I used it on my vnt17...
  17. R

I'm back...I'd like to apologize...

Hi all. I've been away for most of the summer. I just wanted to apologize for not getting back to so many people who tried to contact me, especially atifvw who was the last person I saw to try and do a unitronic tune for but was unable to. I haven't done any programs since then (a few months...
  18. R

unitronic tdi programs on sale too...

Sorry, in my other post I should have put that for the next couple weeks, I'll be giving deals on both pd's and tdi's. Email me for prices. rcunitronic@cogeco.ca Rich
  19. R

unitronic PD programs....

Sorry for not getting back to some of you who've pm'd me. I accidentally erased a number of pm's. Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm able to do the PD programs again now that my faulty cable was replaced. I also wanted to say that over the next 2 weeks I can give a pretty good price...
  20. R

Considering selling my 2002 golf in Ontario...

I'm condsidering selling my car because my girlfriend is done school in a couple weeks and we only need one car. I also no longer make many long trips so I'm thinking of selling her honda and my golf and picking up a gti golf. This isn't for sure but if I get a descent offer I will let it go...