Search results

1. D

Skoda Octavia MK2 engine code CLCA - 81KW /110 BHP engine not starting

Hi Dan - yes, i replaced the metering device with new one and the same situation. the pressure regulator and pressure sensor both good. but VCDS is not showing any error. anything further i need to check. thank you and greetings for the CHRISTMAS
  2. D

Hi Dan greetings. do you have any other suggestion to check
  3. D

Dear Dan - Good morning and thanks for your response during the weekend. I appreciate. i checked the PWM signal cross the N290 connector while cranking and I am able to see the light blowing but the light is very dull not bright. However I was trying to check the N290 ohms but unable to do it...
  4. D

Dear All - hope all should be having great weekends. problem statement is my car is not starting. it had flat battery and was standing for a while on flat battery. I recharged them and connected it back and the car started fine, it was running fine for 15 minutes and then stopped and from then...
  5. D

hot start problem skoda octavia 1.9tdi 2009

Hi All good morning and hope all will have great plan for the weekend. I am back after a some medical situation, my car is having the same issue. the car is not starting, batter was flat and i changed it after charging. the VCDS is not showing any error however the car is not starting. initially...
  6. D

hi my car is using UDS protocol and i am not sure whether i can be able to find the torsion value? can you please help? my temperature needle in the dashboard is extreme right in red when i switch on the ignition and the radiator is started running. no error code in VCDS and battery are good...
  7. D

hi - can any one help by sharing your views and advice. me too have the same issue however i did not changed anything yet. i connected my VCDS and did a autoscan but unfortunately no errors. checked the fuel pressure from fuel tank, and the electric pump to HPP and all within limit. the...