Search results

1. F

Wheels and offsets

I found a set of snow tires on these wheels for a Tiguan which are 5x112 with an offset of 33, however the factory MK7 Golf wheels have an offset around 46.. How much of a difference will this make in handling / effect on ESP? If I'm understanding offset correctly, this would place the wheel...
  2. F

Upgraded TDIClub forums

I don't like the new layout. TDIclub was visually easy on the eyes for the past 14 years. This is terrible. Daily posts have probably gone down, that's my guess.
  3. F

filter housing drain plug stuck

Are they actually different in terms of functionality? I bought one for my car at the dealer but I didn't check to see which version my car came with, and I don't believe they searched by vin. Prior to my ownership the car had 3 or 4 dealer oil changes, and they managed to mangle the center...
  4. F

FS: ALH alternator, 11mm pump

bump. any takers? Looking to finalize moving these parts.
  5. F

FS: ALH alternator, 11mm pump

Rebuilt AL0189X rebuilt by Bosch - hasn't been used still in box. $200 shipped 11MM injection pump, 200K miles, straight diesel - $450 shipped
  6. F

FS: More MKIV / ALH parts

Open to all reasonable offers. Would really like to sell the fans, brake parts, injection pumps, and clutch parts. Discounts for buying multiple items. In the process of moving and need to sell or some of this is getting trashed.
  7. F

FS: ALH TDI parts

Open to all reasonable offers. Specifically the VNT15 and clockspring. In the process of moving.
  8. F

Many items sold - prices updated. Open to offers. Moving and would like to sell this stuff!
  9. F

bump - added injection pumps to the list
  10. F

I'd presume Lemforder, but I don't know as these are the 6R0 prefix bushings from Volkswagen (better!) - I don't see a brand, just the VW logo, part number, and another stamp I can't decipher.
  11. F

Shameless bump. Open to offers especially if you'll buy multiple items.
  12. F

Anyone want an Alientech window controller?

what's this do that's different than setting remote to roll down windows w/ vaccom?
  13. F

1 x 1C0959455C OE VW SMALLER FAN $100 shipped 1 x 1JD959455 Aftermarket Larger Fan $50 shipped 2 x 1J0615301M / 2 pairs BD5603 - Freemax MKIV FRONT ROTORS PAIR - $65 shipped 1 x 1J0615601C Zimmerman MKIV REAR Rotor set - $65 shipped 1 x 1j0698151F - Textar Front Pads MKIV - $50 shipped 1...
  14. F

lowered prices on some items again. Added clockspring. Will be adding more items over the next week, including a bunch of new ABS sensors.
  15. F

MK7 AC Values thread

So my AC seems to blow not *quite* as cool as it should, yet I've heard others say they have a cold AC. Virginia heat can be brutal. So I wanted to see if we could get an AC values thread. Today my AC was blowing nice and cold - colder than it usually does. These were the values: With AC on...
  16. F

FS / Feeler: 2003 Jettawagon 5spd w/ 328K, ESP, MFSW, euro-hitch

rust is mostly located to the front driver rocker panel. if you look at the last picture you can see the missing material.
  17. F

Bump / updated pricing 15 x Febi 39070 / DSG GEAR OIL - G 052 182 A2 / G 052 529 A2 -- $9/liter buyer pays shipping
  18. F

MK7 GSW trailer wiring

Curt 56360 (listed for MK7 GSW Alltrack) works for a MK7 GSW TDI without modification. If anyone is interested in having a Westfalia put in with this harness, I'd be willing to do it for free I can put up a "how to". Having not done one before on a mk7 I found no great instructions for...
  19. F

MK7 GSW trailer wiring

Fyi, the one listed for the Alltrack works perfect on the MK7 GSW TDI without modification. Instead of running a wire to the battery I tapped into rear cig lighter wiring and grounded with a self tapping screw. The extent of the visible wiring is limited to 2 inches from the left-side removable...
  20. F

What did you do to your MK7 today?

On the GSW I didn't need to drop anything :D Also, the trailer wiring for the AT is compatible with GSW TDI, even though its not listed