Search results

1. G

Fog/Driving lights.....

Has anyone changed out the front bumper( stock SEL ) to the GTD/GTI front bumper with the LED Fog/Driving lights. Just wondering how you wired them into the car to make them work. I have the Deutsche Auto Parts kit for this but not sure what I have to do here. Any help will get many thanks.
  2. G

Struts/shocks

Have a question for you guys, I have a 2015 GSW DSG, will be putting the Eibach lowering springs on her as soon as weather breaks a bit here in the Chicagoland. Qell I have 55k on her and figured I am doing springs I would change out the shocks/struts and considering how much these springs...
  3. G

looking for some info

Hey All, I am going to be starting my GTD conversion soon on my 15 TDI SEL as weather breaks. That being said I have the Eibach springs for her which will set her ride height in looking at measurements should sit right around where my 12 R sits with VWR springs. So my question is are the...
  4. G

2009 JSW TDI 6spd

looking to sell; Blue Graphite, with Anthracite interior with 17" wheels. 72k on the car all maint, up to date at this point. Car runs and drives great, just had the Exhaust Pressure Control Valve replaced. I am the second owner, looking to go another way am staying with a TDI, but this one with...