riv nuts

6. top side and kit

top side and kit

7. EVO skid plate

EVO skid plate

bottom side and kit
  8. cbandy

EVO skid plate for sale (complete kit)

I will get pics tonight and post tomorrow.
  9. cbandy

EVO skid plate for sale (complete kit)

EVO for sale MKIV Jetta TDI... this skid plate is complete and has new rivet nuts. As good as new and it comes with some character to boot. It is not bent up or anything like that it does have some scrapes. Pics as requested Thanks Chris reason selling.... Bought different Jetta need to buy...
  10. .756 gears

.756 gears

.756 gears
  11. .756 gears

.756 gears

.756 gears
  12. cbandy

.756 OD gear set for sale

This set is in great shape. It was removed from a 98 VW Jetta. The original configuration shifted great and no noise. replaced .756 with .658 for better fuel mileage. Would like to get 150.00 OBO to offset 400.00+ for the .658's. The transmission is still on the road and the gears look like...
  13. cbandy

05 Beetle Front Bottom Engine Plate

Skid Plate Rob Are you still looking for a skid plate? I might have just what you are looking for.:) Let me know Chris
  14. cbandy

Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

VAG COM scan tool I have a VAG-COM scan tool, I'm located near Joplin MO
  15. cbandy

200,000 mile club... roll call!

I have two 200k's First we have a 2003 Blue Jetta with just over 200K and I also have a rebuilt Pickup with a 1998 TDI (all electronics and 5spd) that has just over 200K and a little over 10K on the conversion date. These engines are alot of FUN :D. I think these engines could go without...
  16. cbandy

Tell Us About Your Running Swaps: Mileage Racked Up,Impressions,Things You Would....

MK1 VW Pickup 98 TDI I wanted to add to the actual running Conversions. Started with 1981 VW pickup with approx 200K on the 1.6td. I found a 1998 VW Jetta AHU TDI last Novemeber 2010. I have had the TDI Pickup running since 02/2011. I have a little over 10,000 miles on the conv project...
  17. Pickup TDI Conv

Pickup TDI Conv

convert tdi into 81 pickup
  18. Pickup TDI Conv

Pickup TDI Conv

19. Pickup TDI Conv

Pickup TDI Conv