2012 JSW

2. MB 300TDT

MB 300TDT

3. For jack

For jack

some pics
  4. btcost

Boston Area Gel Issues

The point of this thread is that I know all this. Even the winter of 2015, where the average temp in Boston was 16 degrees! I had zero issues. No treatment! I stopped treating my fuel because it was a waste of time. Never gelled, 15 years! Looks like the MA fuel source has changed for the...
  5. btcost

Boston Area Gel Issues

One car the 07 R-class was fueled at RoJo’s in Norwood. It gelled , but to be fair I was in VT and it hit -20 My VW (2015) and my Dad’s MB were both fired on RT 138. Where it meets Route 128. Canton /Milton line Looks like that fuel was not treated!
  6. btcost

2015 Sport Wagens no start in cold

I just started a thread in the northeast forum. I’m in MA too. My 15 will start and not run. My dad has a 16’ mB 250. Same issue. We filled at same station!
  7. btcost

Boston Area Gel Issues

Hey everyone! Seeing if anyone else has had their fuel gel up this past week! I’ve been driving diesels since 2002 (15 years) and I’ve never had a car gel up! Makes me think the fuel distributer didn’t treat the last batch? My 07 MB gelled up in VT (where it hit -20) My 15 sportwagen gelled...
  8. btcost

MK6 Wagon Parts in MA

I took off a few the goodies before I sold her back: this stuff is all big, so local pick-up. all prices OBO $75 obo Diesel Geek skid plate, all hardware except the "inserts" you will need new ones. $125 Bosal Hitch, with bag. removable swan neck, and the OEM "door" that you can cut into your...
  9. btcost

Windows Up/Down With Remote

Following closely. I'd like to get this working too
  10. btcost

1-1-2017 Ho5g GTG

I'm not going to make it this year. Miss you all. Have a great time. I have a new (to me) toy. A 2007 R class CDI. I purchased from Cevans So Iggy's old 87 400D is for sale!
  11. btcost

96 Passat B4 for sale in New Hampshire

That's a great price. I just sent it to a friend of mine. Maybe he will bite.
  12. btcost

TDIFest 2016 picture thread

Looks like a great Fest!!
  13. btcost

New (to me) Golf, complete with issues

Won't fit in the Benz. I'll be down your way shortly. Works slow this week.
  14. btcost

New (to me) Golf, complete with issues

Peter: I still have the boost gauge from my Jetta, it's yours if you want it. It's just sitting in my garage doing nothing.
  15. btcost

Convenience / Comfort Control and Network Modules in 2012 Jetta TDI Sportwagan not co

I don't have a good source for you. But if you do need to replace the CCM. You might as well upgrade it. Look up a high line CCM. That will allow you to add more OEM tricks down the road.
  16. btcost

What did you do to your car today?

Over the weekend I put in the diesel geek short shifter and his intake flap repair block. The shifter is great. And I did the intake repair as preventive maintenance.
  17. btcost

Will a winter front damage my car?

It can only cause damage if installed when the weather is too warm. Given your location (Alberta, Canada). Too warm won't be an issue during the winter.
  18. btcost

1-1-2016 Ho5G GTG

Thank you Peter & Julie. James and I had a great time