Search results

1. LOWRANGO

FS 2003 Tdi Wagon Swap Car

As title states, selling my totaled 2003 Tdi Wagon as a parts car. Car still has a clean title but has had a black cloud following her recently. Time to let go. 230kk with a 5speed. Still runs and drives but does smoke. Intercooler has a small crack (previous accident)and I believe downpipe has...
  2. LOWRANGO

FS Mk4 R32 BMP Nose (cnj)

As title state, I am selling my r32 front end as I am going back to a color matched jetta front end. What is included: Oem R32 Bumper with all 3 grills. Bumper has a very repairable crack on the bottom and the 2 grills not installed are included but the center does have a crack. Excellent...
  3. LOWRANGO

wtb hella fog or driving lights for mk4 jetta

as title states, looking for a pair of hella lower fogs or or the xenon driving lights for my mk4 jetta. thanks.
  4. LOWRANGO

Looking for some recommendations.. (higher mileage alh)

Hi everyone, I was looking for some suggestions on what to do to make my wagon a little more "fun" to drive. My old 99.5 had a few mods and they made me happy, but things have changed some in the last 3 years. I'm sure there are better options out there at this point. Info on the car. 03 jetta...
  5. LOWRANGO

Just picked up a clean 92 ecodiesel for $750 =)

I thought this was a pretty good deal... So the story is as follows. Customer called up and asked to have there 92 jetta towed in, it doesnt start. Car gets towed in and within an hour she is in the showroom looking at new cars. Trades it in without us even looking at her car. My wifes cousin is...
  6. LOWRANGO

03 Jetta Wagon Rebuild...

Since I lost the last thread when server crashed figured I would make another. I purchased this a few weeks ago from KFIR on here. Car was hit rather hard in the driver side a-pillar. If this wasn't a tdi, or a car I wanted for myself i would not have purchased the car. Honestly, most would...
  7. LOWRANGO

WTB driver side door for mk4 4door. (reflex only)

ok, I purchased (well in middle of purchase.. deposit left) kfir's damaged jetta wagon. I have a black door but am looking for a silver door to possibly keep cost down. if anyone has one somewhat local to central nj lmk. Thanks
  8. LOWRANGO

F/s Rns510 Nav Unit

ok, I'm only going to sell this as long as the car I'm looking to purchase is available ;) Unit is a reman unit and has the latest update and has been loaded with maps. You will not receive the nav dvd as I dont have it. Will come with antenna for nav, and the adapter for radio antenna plug...
  9. LOWRANGO

f/s new oem reman turbo (bew)

bringing this back from the dead.. forgot i had this thing here... (12/6/09) as title states, new oem reman bew turbo part # 038-253-019-sx looking for 600.00 shipped in lower 48 or willing to trade for some alh performance upgrades will include new supply line and exhaust manifold gasket
  10. LOWRANGO

09 CANDY WHITE JSW (beige int)

Just giving a heads up, East Coast VW in Englewood Cliffs Nj has a candy white jsw that is not spoken for. It has beige interior, roof and mats. 26839.00 is sticker and that is what they are selling them for... Just passing on info since I know alot of people want a white jsw. I also want one...
  11. LOWRANGO

2006 Jetta Dsg Tdi

Justed posting this for a co-worker of mine. He has a 2006 Jetta TDI with dsg trans. Limited options, leathertte, 6disc radio, no roof, new air and fuel filters, just under 25k at moment but it is his daily driver. Asking 22800 burg exterior with grey interior contact him directly...
  12. LOWRANGO

FS: 2005 PASSAT TDI WAGON NJ 22,900 (just passing along info)

This was recently traded into our dealership, I don't do sales. I work in service and wanted to pass it along. It has not been put on the front line yet. price: 22,900 vin. wvwce63b15e037177 miles. 42822 color. blue graphite with flanel gray interior It is a gls model with roof, 17"...
  13. LOWRANGO

parting out 99.5 golf tdi..hit hard in nose :( stock and non-stock parts

unfortunatly, i totalled out my 99.5 golf driving stupid, i lost control and she's a goner. car still ran after accident, but now has a cracked oil pan and broken oil filter housing. she was turned off before any warning lights other than airbag fault, popped on dash. anyway, i need to get rid...
  14. LOWRANGO

feeler 99.5 golf tdi 4dr auto (nj)

I'm considering selling my golf but it's not necessary that I do. So in other words, low balls will be ignored. basic info: 1999.5 Golf TDI GLS, just under 150k, Black in color, automatic. "new" parts since i bought car a year ago: transmission, injector pump, turbo, timing belt, water...
  15. LOWRANGO

Problem With Oem Navi :(

ok, we got the latest version (4b?) and my co-worker burned a copy for himself. after installing the burned copy, the radio no longer wants to load that cd or an original(well version 1a) copy. i never had a boot disc as radio came with a set of toaureg cd's to begin with. i also tried the...
  16. LOWRANGO

F/S :11mm pump (new factory reman)

sold sold for sale is an oem reman injection pump,(brand new) customer bought, but didn't end up needing it. $500 firm plus a complete core(either 10 or 11mm would be fine.) prefer local, will not ship to canada, and will not ship until core is received (reason i want a local) if there...
  17. LOWRANGO

WTB Black driver side front door, a4 jetta or golf

As title states, looking for a driver front door, black for a 4 door golf.jetta. (a4 body) closer to nj the better, if cheap enough will travel. lmk what you may have.
  18. LOWRANGO

fs 2 NEW OEM N/A FRONT R32 BUMPER, 1 REAR $500 each

ok, selling 2 brand new oem front bumpers(n/a spec) and 1 rear . all are brand new, never test fitted, anything. want 500 for each. will do 900 for the front and rear if picked up. shipping via ups/fed ex, etc would be VERY expensive. I can ship it via greyhound but then you have to pick it up...