Search results

1. TheoSweden

FMIC Intercooler Piping Size

That car only uses 51mm OD pipes, works fine to. I build that engine with lowered CR pistons, H-rods, block girdle and ARP main bults but stock 10.9 headbults, totalseal rings etc.. No issues at all with the engine itself. (not using it so much anymore but just as powerful as always still)
  2. TheoSweden

FMIC Intercooler Piping Size

I have the same turbo and ~300hp. I use 57mm OD pipes and that works just perfect with a big "upgraded" S3 intercooler from Darkside, If you feel that you have room for 2,5" pipes that will be just fine to. But def no need going bigger than that!
  3. TheoSweden

Installing water lines for GTB2060V turbo

Water in on the flange with 3 lines. (the hole that there has been no oil in.) Oil in is the oily small hole. Oil out is the oily big hole Water out is the single line (installed high)
  4. TheoSweden

TDI CUA 240HP to 420HP attempt

Very nice work with everything ! ! ! When are you going to use the full potential of the engine? ;)
  5. TheoSweden

Race DPFs

My track car is surprisingly smoke free but I think the same.. And What I heard so far those filters doesnt clean up a really smokey car, but probably a almost smoke free one. And thats good enough for race-use. Theo
  6. TheoSweden

Race DPFs

Measured many years ago and if Im not wrong with that VNT20 setup I had the difference before/after turbo was 100-200deg C. If I try this DPF I will measure both temp and pressure before filter. Theo
  7. TheoSweden

Race DPFs

When you race you do a regen all the time so thats no issue... Im between 700 and 900deg EGT. Im thinking if its enough to place it a bit further back on the exhast for better weight distribution.
  8. TheoSweden

Race DPFs

Hi! I cant find any post about these so I start one. Anyone here that have any experience with these on a really tuned engine? A few companies sell these but here is an example: https://martelius.com/en/race-dpf-3-metallic-core-400mm-oval Do they work good?
  9. TheoSweden

Sensors

Its a normal 02Q so I guess it doesnt have that? I have plugs (filling and bottom) for oilcooling but it gets so low under, even if I use the tightest possible connector. Well see how I do that. I took it out just to use it in the Golf. The A4 feels like a 25 year old car when you try a Passat...
  10. TheoSweden

Sensors

I did an steelpipe adaptor on the hose leading to EGR cooler, now turbocooling, I think the water is about hottest there and its close to the stock sensor. About tempsensor in the gearbox.. If I modify the filling plug, and put a sensor there, could that show accurate values? Its not always in...
  11. TheoSweden

Sensors

Hi Im trying to put sensors on my BKD engine and on my 02Q gearbox to collect info for a dashlogger. What is the best recommended/relevant place for a 1/8" watertemp sensor? Oiltemp and pressure is already sorted. And on the gearbox, where to place a 1/8" temp sensor? In the plug under isnt...
  12. TheoSweden

CUA (BiTDI) water to air intercooler meets PD130

Tell that to the Formula 1 teams, they might rebuild their engines.:rolleyes:
  13. TheoSweden

Any high power 02q trans TDIs

No they dont know the VIN. Im waiting for an answer now.
  14. TheoSweden

OK I have to talk to them again. :mad::mad::mad:
  15. TheoSweden

This is funny Are you guys sure that there is a real issue with this syncros and SMF?? I have shipped my 02Q gearbox to Darkside England and they tell me they never had any issues with this combination. Im spending quite much money here and its not fun if it goes to pieces after a short...
  16. TheoSweden

So you mean that if I put a 10kg SMF with my 02Q from 2012 it wont hold? My 02M with 7KG SMF still goes strong after 12 years. Does 02M have brass syncros or why does it last?
  17. TheoSweden

VW Passat 2015-
  18. TheoSweden

No sorry in this case I dont know that. Just driving with a smile on my face. Perfect daily and for towing the racecar. :)
  19. TheoSweden

This is how power figures look stock vs very good tuned.
  20. tuned_passat_240

tuned_passat_240