Search results

1. D-Fish

Personalized plate suggestions!?

I haven't had the chance to park right next to a Prius, but relatively close. 1-2 spaces in between, but they are everywhere here in Southern Maryland so I will get my day to take my picture. However, while they are in the left hand lane trying to regulate traffic speed, I ever so slowly...
  2. D-Fish

I was shocked when they let it fly in Maryland. I did it as a joke between a few friends of mine, and we all thought it would be rejected. I sent off the form, and 3 days later the money cleared and I was completely stoked for my plates to come in. I couldn't believe it at first, thinking...
  3. D-Fish

THought you'd like to see this.
  4. D-Fish

IMPEX Fest IX MAY 15,2010

I am excited to say I will be coming to this GTG. This will be my first of many to come I hope. Looking forward to meeting other members, and seeing what being apart of the dub family is like. CHEERS!!
  5. D-Fish

Post your TDI sightings here!!

It must be TDI day in southern Maryland. On 235 heading north white JSW, black Jetta Coupe, and a Passat wagon. All were driving in a nice formation until I came upon them. We then had a great box for about a mile. All driving by themselves all males. No plate frames but hopefully they saw mine...
  6. D-Fish

My New Jetta TDI Cup Car

Thanks! Lots of stuff to think about. This will be my first car that i actually do a lot of mods to. I had an 04 RX-8 that I didn't do anything to, and would like to change things up on the TDI. Time to do some research... Thanks again.
  7. D-Fish

My New Jetta TDI Cup Car

Looks great! About how much of a difference do you notice with the H&R coilovers? Drop? Ride? ETC. I'm also looking into a set seeing as my skid plate should be here next week.
  8. D-Fish

My New Jetta TDI Cup Car

Good call on the 6sp. I also picked the manual up. I sprung for the nav, its a nice addition, but I couldn't afford both either. :p Looking forward to seeing the drop, what set up you going with? I'm planning on doing it also, after the skid plate install. Also very interested in the smoked...
  9. D-Fish

My New Jetta TDI Cup Car

Great looking car! I like the white. What options did you get? I see the sunroof. In a way I'm kinda jealous of the white. ;)
  10. D-Fish

My first VW

Thanks for the compliment noplug! I will for sure be looking for a bp. I'm still new to the md area and the only one I've seen is closed. I forgot this but Bryan does first come first serve tint. No reservations so if you can drop it off and pick it up would be the best. It's what I did. And...
  11. D-Fish

Diesel Fuel Southern MD

I got the tint done by Bryan at Tint Worx in Mechanicsville. Reliable and came highly recommended. 100 dollars for all windows, extra 25 for strip on front window. I went legal for the first time but he will put what you want on it I believe.
  12. D-Fish

Diesel Fuel Southern MD

Moto, here is a link to the post I made about my VW. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=277743 I'll post new ones this weekend after I give her a good wash. I just tinted it, and its kinda dirty from the storm that hit us mon/tues. CHEERS!
  13. D-Fish

Diesel Fuel Southern MD

I'm still on my first tank, and pretty sure I will be for a while. Hahahahaha. By chance do you prefer a particular chain than others?
  14. D-Fish

My first VW

I do use them for insurance and yes hands down they do beat everything out there. I haven't had any other companies approach me yet but now I'm waiting to hear the dissappointment in their voices. HahAha.
  15. D-Fish

My first VW

I didn't even know about it either until I applied for the loan with USAA and they told me about te service free to members. I didn't use USAA's loan either because they only went 110% of the base model which was $25740. BUT! I did take the USAA quote to the dealer and yet were like damn... We...
  16. D-Fish

My first VW

Not going to lie I did get a really good deal. MSRP Was 31600, and I am a USAA member and used their car buying service to get a better deal. I didn't get it for the USAA price of 29623 which was 200 under invoice. Would have been really nice for that, but we negotiated to 700 over USAA. The...
  17. D-Fish

My first VW

Yes sir I did. The options in the car are the body kit, sunroof, nav, spoiler, and the rubber mat kit. I got it out the door for $30,323.
  18. D-Fish

New TDI CUP

Thanks Mosi. Skid plate is actually the second thing I'm planning on doing. First is tint. Don't like people staring at me. ;)
  19. D-Fish

New TDI CUP

Mosi, Thanks for putting my link up. I was wondering... If you were to lower it what would you do to it? I'd like to lower it atleast an inch. I just traded my 04 RX-8 in for it, and I liked how low it was. Nice Z by the way. Very sexy. Jetta, Once I get back to my place I'll grab the...
  20. D-Fish

New TDI CUP

When I picked my Cup up on Sunday, it was part of VW's Car Care Package. Something that they offer when you buy a vehicle now. It covers things like road side assistance, brake pad replacement, tire replacement, rim replacement, 1 day rental car I think, and a few other things. It was 899USD...