Search results

1. Dakota2004

Test Sig

Test Fuelly
  2. Dakota2004

Need Timing Belt Replacement in North Dakota

I am at 74,000 miles on my 2002 Jetta TDI and would like to get the Timing Belt replaced, intake cleaned and the brake fluid changed. I do most of my own work but will not attempt the timing belt without the proper tools and VAG. I have contacted DeafBug about this but I don’t think he is...
  3. Dakota2004

Auto Transmission Replacement – Stretch Bolts required?

I’m getting ready to replace my automatic transmission on a 2002 Jetta TDI and would like to know if anyone has a list of part numbers for the stretch bolts that need to be replaced. Can the bolts be purchased online? I’m 5 hours away from a VW dealer and would like to purchase all the bolts...
  4. Dakota2004

WTB: Bentley service manual for a 2002 Jetta TDI

I would prefer the 1999 - 2002 Bentley that covers Jetta, Golf and GTI. Let me know if you have one and how much you would like to get for it. I can send paypal payment. Thanks, Randy
  5. Dakota2004

What is the weight of a 01M FDB transmission

Does anyone know the weight of a 01M FDB transmission and torque converter? I'm trying to get shipping quotes and need to know. Thanks
  6. Dakota2004

TB alignment on IP and Cam pulleys Look correct to you?

I just finished my 40,000 service tonight. The TB is running centered on the rollers but looks a little off on the IP and cam pulleys. I would like to get the TB experts to take a look at these pictures and let me know if it looks normal?
  7. Dakota2004

Radio stays on until the key is removed?

Is it normal for the radio to stay on until key is removed? This is a 2002 Jetta TDI. My other vehicles, the radio will stay on until the door is opened.