Search results

1. cbandy

EVO skid plate for sale (complete kit)

EVO for sale MKIV Jetta TDI... this skid plate is complete and has new rivet nuts. As good as new and it comes with some character to boot. It is not bent up or anything like that it does have some scrapes. Pics as requested Thanks Chris reason selling.... Bought different Jetta need to buy...
  2. cbandy

.756 OD gear set for sale

This set is in great shape. It was removed from a 98 VW Jetta. The original configuration shifted great and no noise. replaced .756 with .658 for better fuel mileage. Would like to get 150.00 OBO to offset 400.00+ for the .658's. The transmission is still on the road and the gears look like...
  3. cbandy

Fuel guage compatibility

Does anyone know if a 98 Jetta TDI fuel guage should be compat with a 81 VW pickup fuel sending unit? I'm getting erroneous readings, when i fill up i get a full indication and as i drive the guage begins to decend to approx 1/2 full. I thought maybe float, but the next day I started it up...
  4. cbandy

98 AHU wiring help

Wiring harness in... no instruments tach speedo or indicator lights, odometer & clock Work. Jump started runs and throttles and key shuts the engine off. The key switch has Power but doesn't get to starter. What could be causing this? Glow plugs work, but no Light in cluster nothing there...