Search results

1. drkblujetta

2011 Audi A4 B8 - ALH TDI Conversion

This car was intended to serve one purpose. A reliable , AWD commuter, that maintains excellent fuel economy. Living at a higher elevation with snow and leaving early for work before the plows come means our 2000 Jetta TDI is not the right tool for the job. (Abandoning it at the bottom of the...
  2. drkblujetta

Need help analyzing my overheating issue

Hurry up and fix it dammit!
  3. drkblujetta

2002 Audi Allroad ALH Conversion

Bump Anyone know how the rest of this project went?
  4. drkblujetta

VNT17 vs S7v2

Anyone know any specs on the s7? Safe boost limits? , similar to the vnt17 I take it?
  5. drkblujetta

wtb: newsouth diesel gauges

Its a long shot, Looking for a set of the indigo gauges (boost and pyro) with the dual column pod. Thanks guys!
  6. drkblujetta

VW OEM Solar Panel

The one I have plugs into the obd2 port.
  7. drkblujetta

WTB: Mk4 Jetta Headlights, Cheap, Any condition

I have a set I can sell you, not broken, just took them out the day before yesterday. Not sure how much shipping is from sumas Washington tho.
  8. drkblujetta

WTB: Set of cupholders in good condition MK4 dash

Looking for a good set of cupholders for my mk 4. Shipped to 98295 Thanks
  9. drkblujetta

WTB: Diesel Power Digi Z Tuning Box ALH mk4

Still searching, might be interested in a tpc also.
  10. drkblujetta

Meetings in Vancouver, BC

I'm game. In the Fraser Valley myself. Does a Timmies work ? Or what were you thinking?
  11. drkblujetta

WTB: Diesel Power Digi Z Tuning Box ALH mk4

Looking for a Diesel Power Digi Z tuning box for Mk4 ALH. Looking for the newer style with the extra wire for load sensing. Ship to WA state or BC Canada. Pm me. :p
  12. drkblujetta

Campbell Performance BlackBox dyno results

Any track research in the works? (1/4 mile)
  13. drkblujetta

Need: VNT 15 TURBO (Good working cond.)

Looking for a good VNT 15 Turbo. Please PM me if you have one. Shipping to 98295 Thanks :D
  14. drkblujetta

Looking for a car for my mom....

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1042324815.html
  15. drkblujetta

New Cam Dyno results

http://www.coltcams.com/html/contact-coltcams/index.cfm Pretty sure he is doing the cam work for/with Dave. I was doing a bit of guinea pig work for Geoff with our Suzuki's years ago when he was playing with a high torque/rock crawling re-grind profile. He's a good guy, I personally had very...