Search results

1. powerstrokeless

The "What did you do to your B4 today" thread...

Really, I am not on here much.... Love peeking in.... Wish that I could "work" on my wagon, and not rely on a mechanic... I have really enjoyed driving the B4V. And still have it! At just over 200,000 miles...she is running great!!!
  2. powerstrokeless

Sorry. Have not been here for a long while! B4V. Is still kicking!! Love it!. I am just not a...

Sorry. Have not been here for a long while! B4V. Is still kicking!! Love it!. I am just not a social person, on any website! or anywhere else.....
  3. powerstrokeless

Totaled!

UPDATE. My son bought a 1990 Toyota Corolla (automatic) from an acquaintance, with only 51,000 miles! He stated that he misses the TDI and wants to keep the wrecked car for parts. Lucky me. During the Hollidays, I ran across another B4V owner, we talked and he mentioned selling his wagon...
  4. powerstrokeless

Wife and I went driving around on Christmas Eve (in her Equinox TD). Ran across a B4V at a gas station, the wagon looks just like mine (green) without the rust! with 240,000 miles. In talking to him, found out that he might be selling it... wasn't looking into buying another hobby car, but...
  5. powerstrokeless

Totaled!

We did get a well maintained VW 2008 Rabbit 2.5 for our 18 yr old daughter. We like VW's and he will most likely get another one. I keep telling him that all cars need work + it depends on what you like and able to put up with. Bob, do you still have an extra B4V?
  6. powerstrokeless

Totaled!

My son totaled his car! Really don't know what other car he will want. After we bought a 2000 Malibu from a "friend", that car was nothing but a piece of junk, don't know why I fell for the "friend" price. Anyway, he really wanted a 5speed TDI. Found this sedan. Not long after he had to replace...
  7. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1953.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1953.jpg

8. powerstrokeless

Nothing to see here

This is an amazing story! The B4v fell into the right hands. Sometimes I wish I could tinker with these cars, but I have to bring them in to a reputable mechanic. Even then, you sometimes get shafted.
  9. powerstrokeless

FS: 2003 white TDI wagon - not mine

That is a 10 years ago price. Should be around $3500.
  10. powerstrokeless

Really don't like the change of this screen. How can I go back? Really don't like changes....
  11. powerstrokeless

Like that car! My 14 year old. Said.., I want that car!!!
  12. powerstrokeless

FS: 2005 Passat Wagon TDI - St.Louis, MO

I mean the OP's Looks a lot better + at a good cost.
  13. powerstrokeless

Yep Sorry. This wagon looks a lot better than the other.... Love my b4. But am hesitant about another VW.
  14. powerstrokeless

Yes. I still have my B4V. Love driving it!! But, mostly drive the LMM (2008 Duramax). Because of work. The wagon has 198,256 on it, thus far. Hope that it keeps on. Of course, I get people to work on it, as I need to do what I know! So I can pay for any repairs.
  15. powerstrokeless

Is this your wagon? https://www.ebay.com/itm/154041023565?ViewItem=&vxp=mtr&item=154041023565 I might be interested, But, since I have a B4. Had a Mk4. Sons have Mk4. And I could go on... Want to make sure the shaft was taken care of.
  16. powerstrokeless

Looking for a Passat or Jetta TDI wagon manual trans only

Kinda confused. You must be looking for a newer wagon? TDI? because my '96 has rust. Son's '03's have rust. Is there a newer Passat, with a stick?
  17. powerstrokeless

Sorry. Hadn't been visiting much! Still have my B4v, love driving it when I can. Last inspection - they failed it due to a rust hole underneath, you could put your finger in and feel the carpet. Took it to another inspection place and they came up with other stuff that needed repairs and said...
  18. powerstrokeless

For some reason, the clear coat became undone on the hood! about 2' sq. ft. Don't know if it had anything to do with the rains....
  19. powerstrokeless

Not been here for a while. Had the water pump replaced and they mentioned the radiator-- not holding pressure! Well, they were right, been filling up with the fluid about every other day!