Search results

1. G

WTB: 1Z or AHU running engine or long block

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a 1Z or AHU engine to keep a B4V on the road while I have the original engine rebuilt. I’m located near San Francisco. Would love to find something in California, Nevada or Oregon. Please let me know if you have something you’re willing to let go! thanks
  2. G

FS: 1993 Passat GLX wagon 94946

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. G

Forum rules concerning B3V GLX

Hello hello, Just wondering what the forum rules are in regards to posting about a 1993 VR6 passat wagon. I have this gem of a car that deserves a TDI swap, and I think the majority of B3/B4 fans are members of this forum, so I'd like to be able to post about it here. I'm interested in passing...
  4. G

WTB: 1Z or AHU for dirty daily mk3 GTI project

Seeking engine/transmission, ecu and wiring for engine swap. Figured I’d ask here before dealing with whatever I’m able to find at Pick N Pull. I'm located about an hour north of San Francisco but willing to travel several hundred miles for the right deal. Let me know if you have anything...
  5. G

SOLD!!! 1996 Passat TDI wagon. SOLD!!!!

1996 Emerald Green Pearl. 297,xxx miles. Clean title This car has been my daily driver for over a year. I bought it from a loving but non-mechanical owner who provided service records and receipts going back to 2003. It needed a new starter and the intake manifold cleaned. The highlights...