Search results

1. Mcgink

Thoughts? 96 Passat

Will the Polo fit in the back of a Tranporter? :unsure:
  2. Mcgink

fog lamps

Agreed that the lighting isn't great. The E-Codes are an improvement. I much prefer the OEM look. I think the replacement that I got were from Latvia.
  3. Mcgink

fog lamps

I think that an LED lamp would be a better choice for these to reduce the cracking and melting. They're pretty expensive though.
  4. Mcgink

Who’s going to Tesla after their current TDI?

I considered all electric on my latest vehicle but I went Hybrid instead. Up to 55mpg locally and 43 on road trips works as well for Me as any of my previous TDI 's. 11 gallons of RUG about every 3 weeks and nothing to plug in. The B4 would run about a month on it's 18 gallons. On another note...
  5. Mcgink

Hard start at 50-60 degrees

Shouldn't need glow at 50-60 degrees IMO. Maybe some other issue. Thermal T letting any air in? Got air bubbles in your return line? Timing? Crank sprocket?
  6. Mcgink

SOLD: ***CLEAN*** 97 B4 in NJ… Black Magic Pearl- LC9Z

That's got to be one of the cleanest tan interiors that I've seen in one of these B4's. Looks like it's even got the heated seats hooked up too. GLWS
  7. Mcgink

1997 B4 Passat TDI Sedan 5spd with Moonroof & ABS. Indian Pearl Red. MA **SOLD**

Bye-Red 😥 Bittersweet day but she's going to a good home.
  8. Bye-Red.jpg

Bye-Red.jpg

9. Bye--Red.jpg

Bye--Red.jpg

10. Mcgink

'96 B4 Sedan in Arizona Junkyard, anyone need parts?

I believe so, part of the MFA but if you're upgrading .
  11. Mcgink

'96 B4 Sedan in Arizona Junkyard, anyone need parts?

In a VR6, the outside temp sensor lives in the lower grill under the bumper and the harness routes back to the fuse panel through a rubber plug under the master cylinder.
  12. Kevbrid.jpg

Kevbrid.jpg

13. Mcgink

1997 B4 Passat TDI Sedan 5spd with Moonroof & ABS. Indian Pearl Red. MA **SOLD**

Finally got around to Vacuuming and wiping down the Leather. These are pics from today. And the Junk in the trunk is cleared out. I have a Weather-Tech liner that will go with.
  14. Int RRear.jpg

Int RRear.jpg

15. Int RRear.jpg

Int RRear.jpg

16. Int Trunk.jpg

Int Trunk.jpg

17. Int LFront2.jpg

Int LFront2.jpg

18. Int LRear.jpg

Int LRear.jpg

19. Int RFront1.jpg

Int RFront1.jpg