Search results

1. BuckeyeMan71

TDI in scion

How hard would be to put a tdi in a scion and which model should go in it. It’s a manual transmission
  2. BuckeyeMan71

Headliner

Does anyone know where I can get a brand new headliner for my 03 Jetta wagen tdi?
  3. BuckeyeMan71

Mystery oil

Has anyone ever used Marvel mystery oil in their TDI before and oil change for like 100 miles
  4. BuckeyeMan71

New turbo

I’m getting ready to replace my turbo on my 03 tdi wagon and would like to bump it up to a k04. Is there anything else I’d have to do to be able to that? Also what’s the best brand to get for it.
  5. BuckeyeMan71

Turbo

Lately I’ve been noticing that my Jetta wagen has been taking longer to build boost. Where should I start looking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. BuckeyeMan71

Egr and catalytic converters delete

Hi all. I’m wanting to do a delete and haven’t found out how to do it. I have my own VCDS cable and would like to know how to do these 2 things. Thanks for all the help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BuckeyeMan71

Engine signal speed

Ever since I replaced my TB my car will run for a little while then all of a sudden just die and then it’s really hard to get started again and then of course it’s in limp mode. Scan it and I get 00529 code and p0725 any help on what the problem is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. BuckeyeMan71

Automatic transmission

Is there a way to check the fluid in a 2000 beetle? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BuckeyeMan71

Cooling fans

I recently had to replace both my cooling fans and haven’t seen them kick on yet. Is there a way I can test them with my VCDS cable? Do I have to do anything special Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. BuckeyeMan71

Vcds

Will this work on BMW as well Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BuckeyeMan71

TDI timing belt

So I was replacing the water pump and timing belt on my Jetta today and noticed that when I put it back together that the timing marker had moved and my cam lock fell out. What should I do? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BuckeyeMan71

My 03 Jetta vs 2012 Jetta both TDI

My 03 Jetta got totaled because Ins says it cost more to fix it than its worth. She had 281239 miles on her and with the help of you all I had her purring like a kitten. I’ve found a 2012 Jetta tdi with 150K on it and I’d like y’all’s input on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. BuckeyeMan71

VCDS VAG-COM vs OBDii

What’s the difference between the 2? Is one better than the other?
  14. BuckeyeMan71

Boost gauge

I have a 03 Jetta with 279k on her and I’d like to know how to add a turbo boost gauge cause I’ve had a few problems with the turbo. There’s some hesitation when it spools up. I’ve replaced every vacuum line and egr valve. I put a handheld vacuum pump on egr and wastegate both work like they are...
  15. BuckeyeMan71

New to TDI

I have a 2003 Jetta wagon TDI that I would like to get a code reader for. Any suggestions? Right now I’m looking at iCarsoft VAG ii.