Search results

1. B

****SOLD****FS: 2005 MK4 Jetta BEW 5 speed(original) 2750$ located in New Orleans, Louisiana

White on tan 180k It will need a TB in about 10k. Needs rear trailing arm bushings. Drives fine just makes annoying noises over bumps. No carpet and rough seats due to past sunroof leak. Original owner took out the carpet and never replaced. Dash is perfect and door cards are passable. Every...
  2. B

Mk4 BEW ac evap drain line or plug?

I just bought this car. The interior was already ripped out due to a leaking sunroof drain years ago. while messing around inside and running the ac I noticed it running a small stream from where the blower motor mounts to the firewall. Black plate with a foam gasket and it’scoming From where it...
  3. B

Any tdi gurus in south louisiana?

I’m going to get a bew this weekend probably and it’s over on a tb service and wanted the cam checked out for wear. I probably have all tools needed to do anything if it could be done at my house and I would gladly pay and supply the beer/bourbon. I’m very mechanically inclined but have never...
  4. B

Wanting a ride in a mk6 tdi wagon in LA

Hey everyone, I feel like this a weird request but here goes the explanation and the request. My wife is interested in the newer tdi wagons due to my interest in an alh and actively searching for a good one. So my request is that anyone in or within an hour drive from New Orleans take us for a...
  5. B

WTB ALH Jetta/Golf/Wagon(LA/Southeast US/maybe beyond)

I’m in the market for an ALH at this time. Preferably manual but I’m not opposed to auto. Looking for something around 200k or less with major service records. Don’t care too much about looks. Have a couple BEW’s for sale by me but I don’t know much about them and hear lots about cam issues. I...