Search results

1. therabbittree

No Start or Start then stall problem ...

Ok, I'm working on a friends 2002 Jetta TDI auto 257k miles.. car came in with same problem, I have Vagcom - no codes so we thought it was injection pump, did same thing . We are on are 3rd used injection pump and still same problem. Relay 109 was updated grey style, swapped it out for another...
  2. therabbittree

2011 Bentley Service Manual???

My Uncle just bought a 2011 Golf TDI and I am trying to find a service manual for his car. So far no luck. We want a paper version even if its twice the $. Closest is the 2009 golf or the jetta manual till 2010. Thanks, Deo
  3. therabbittree

2000 Golf TDI 4dr GLS For Sale

This is my Uncle's car , he lives right next to me and is not computer savy so, I offered to post it for him. He is the 2nd owner. Car has 60900 miles. Has 5 spd, Grey / Black Cloth, Sunroof, Alloy sumner wheels and tires, Winter Steel rims and tires, has upsolute chip, He bought it with about...
  4. therabbittree

B4 passat Tan leather set for sale and tan knee bar etc

Set of tan leather seats and door card for sale. Not heated. Been stored in the garge on top of each other. Need only minor cleanup etc. prefer local pickup or you pay shipping. $300 obo Also a tan knee bar setup fro ma '95 glx $50 etc. Paypal accepted. Thanks Deo
  5. therabbittree

Dopes any one have GQ ECU for a '96 Passat TDI?...

Does any one have GQ ECU for a '96 Passat TDI?... Hi, I'm looking for a good used GQ ECU to replace my BK ECU in my '96 Passat Tdi Wagon. I would like one asap. let me know, Thanks, Deo
  6. therabbittree

Looking for a GQ ECU from B4 Passat

Hi, I'm looking for a good GQ ECU to replace my BK ECU in my '96 Passat Wagon. Looking to get one ASAP!. Please let Me Know. Thanks, Deo
  7. therabbittree

need part # for Black interior piece

Ok I swapped the Tan interoir out of my '96 Passat TDI Wagon. I swapped in a black interior from a '96 passat GLX Wagon. The Rear of the headliner is held up with a thin plastic piece. it is mounted by 6 clips and mounts on the roof between the headliner and the hatch seal. The Tan piece has a...
  8. therabbittree

Best ECU /Chip option for B4 with KKK K24 turbo?

Hi, I'm looking to have a custom ecu chip made to work with a kkk K24 turbo on a '96 B4 passat. I know the stock ecu can be adapted to the later jetta ecu internally and then map could be made to work with a k24 turbo.. I had installed a kkk24 a '98 jetta and it ran great till limp mode which is...
  9. therabbittree

Best Chip for B4 with k24 Turbo

Hi, I'm looking to have a custom ecu chip made to work with a kkk K24 turbo on a '96 B4 passat. I know the stock ecu can be adapted to the later jetta ecu internally and then map could be made to work with a k24 turbo.. I had installed a kkk24 a '98 jetta and it ran great till limp mode...
  10. therabbittree

canadian underdash tray ?'s

I had bought a set of the canadian under dash trays awhile back and they are from ab3.. they don't fit so now I am gonna sell em... but I still want the underdash trays for my B4..did the b4's in canada have these trays too?..any source to get them?.. thanks Deo
  11. therabbittree

glx b4 full 5lug and abs swap into b4 tdi?'s

I am about to start a full swap of the b4 glx plus susppension and brakes into my 96 b4 tdi wagon. I am debating swapping the glx's ABS system into the car too..I am wondering if th eabs swap is worth it or not?.. any glicks in teh swap to watch fro ..is there any abs computer I need to swap or...
  12. therabbittree

A4 stuff for sale

selling my A4.. got a extra... - set of stock headlights $60 - drivers side taillight $25 - complete black cloth seats set from a 2dr 2001 gl removed at about 1000 -2000 miles for leather swap..not heated, no rips or stains,non smoker,and no pets...don't really want to ship the seats. - $200...
  13. therabbittree

Swap a '98 TdI engine into a '95 passat GLX Wagon

Swap a \'98 TdI engine into a \'95 passat GLX Wagon does any one know how are the wiring swap is on this swap?..Can I plug and play with the engine harness and do Chris Bell's tach adaption. I palna on keeping teh bigger better glx brakes and suspension etc. Do you know what b4 and a3 parts...
  14. therabbittree

2001 Golf GL TDI / GTI for sale

I we have decided to sell our 2001 Golf GL TDI. We have a B4 Passat Wagon already and a few other TDI projects going on.. any how we bought the car NEW in 2001. I removed the crankcase vent as soon as it was home. There is no egr on the car now either, it has a espilion device, and egr dialed...
  15. therabbittree

vnt 25 replacing vnt 15 ?s

Iknow soem one has done this before once way back in the beginning, of the forum.. I have one I want to use on my A4. I'm just debating if i can plum it to work like the factory vnt 15 ie plumb the vnt acuator to work the sameway..of course I would be making a exhaust manifold and down...
  16. therabbittree

2001 Golf GL TDI / GTI Look alike for sale

I regret, that we have decided to sell our 2001 Golf GL TDI. We have a B4 Passat Wagon already so with 1 child and 1 on the way, the Golf doesn't have the room. any how we bought the car NEW in 2001. I removed the crankcase vent as soon as it was home. There is no egr on the car now either, it...
  17. therabbittree

2001 Golf GL 2dr For Sale

I regret, that we have decided to sell own 2001 Golf GL TDI. we have a B4 Passat Wagon already so with 1 child and 1 on the way, the Golf doesn't have the room. any how we bought the car NEW in 2001 I removed the crankcase vent as soon as it was home. there is no egr on the car now either it...
  18. therabbittree

fa ecu swaped in for a bk ?s

I have '96 passat with bk ecu..i have access to a FA from as 97 and a ED from a '98 jetta..jeff at rocket chip can convert the ed to a gq and chip it for me..should i do that of swap a fa and have jeff do the chipps? i have removed the egr, muffler, the cat is hollow, and the extra injector is...
  19. therabbittree

WTB '96 passat ECU ... NO BK 's !

WTB \'96 passat ECU ... NO BK \'s ! I believe my stock BK ECU Is messed up..As i remember the BK was the Factory ECU Upgrade done with the Smoking Recall...either way i want the other '96 Passat ECU ..any one have one? tlet me know thanks Deo
  20. therabbittree

B4 Passat power Lossproblem

Ok another ?... I have '96 passat wagon with the BK ECU. I have replaced the N75 valve, checked & replaced the vacuum lines to waste gate and N75 valve and ecu. Removed EGR, Replaced intake and de-gunked the Cylinder head. CCV Vented, New T-belt, new fuel filter, Timing set correctly, no...