Search results

1. J

FS: VCDS Micro-CAN Cable, UNLIMITED VIN

$160 Shipped. Ross-Tech VCDS Micro-CAN cable for sale. This is an older version that does not have a VIN limitation. It is easiest if you email me at jmcalister AT gmail DOT com if you are interested. http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/old-interfaces/uC.php
  2. J

Final Buyback Numbers?

Now that the dust is starting to settle, has anyone seen final numbers for buybacks and fixes? The latest numbers I could find are from July 2018, with 355k cars bought back and 57k opting for the fix. They also state that at least 95% of owners had opened a claim. It would be interesting to see...
  3. J

VCDS Micro-CAN Cable

VCDS Micro-CAN Cable, UNLIMITED VIN $220 Shipped. VCDS Micro-CAN cable for sale. This is an older version that does not have a VIN limitation. I also have a generic Vag-Tacho cable I will toss in for free. It is easiest if you email me at jmcalister AT gmail DOT com if you are interested...
  4. J

NMS (B7) Passat HID Headlights, LED Ribbon

$400 shipped. These headlights were on my Passat for 40-50k miles. I bought them new, I think a certain seller was importing them and called them "option 3" headlights. I re-pinned the connectors, these are plug-and-play without a harness like all the others were sold as. You will still need to...
  5. J

Rns-510

$450 shipped. For sale, RNS-510 head unit 3C0 035 684 F. Includes the GPS antenna. The unit has the latest possible firmware on it and the 2016 v.11m maps installed. VIM is enabled along with being able to use the GPS while moving. It is easiest if you email me at jmcalister AT gmail DOT com...
  6. J

WTB: TDi Grill Covers

I am looking for a set of grill covers for my 2013 TDi Passat. I am hoping with all of the buybacks going on there might be a set or two that pop up. Feel free to PM me or email me at jmcalister AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!