Search results

1. DASH

WTB - Backup camera for a 2012 Passat TDI SEL

I'm hoping someone who has sold their car or is selling their car back has pulled their backup camera or is willing to pull it and sell it to me, please. I'm in Baltimore and willing to drive and pick it up and or even pull it if needed.
  2. DASH

2005.5 BRM PD Heat Blower only works first thing in morning.

Before anyone posts "Use the search" I have... I'm no rookie when it comes to repairs on my car and I usually only come here as a last resort. So as stated in the title my heater blower only works first thing in the morning. I have a 2005.5 Jetta BRM PD with the digital climatic controls. Once...
  3. DASH

Where do I start... What is the next step?

Sorry this is going to be kind of long... OK, so last Friday I acquired a FREE 2003 MK4 Jetta TDI 5psd with 130k Miles no strings attached. Yes Free... Problem is the previous owner admittedly told me he drives cars into the ground and then gets new ones... I planned and hoped worse case I...
  4. DASH

Have you seen the MD Plate "GOT TDI"...

Well if you have that is me. Make sure you honk and holler to get my attention. Sorry for the crappy Pic it was from my cell phone...
  5. DASH

Sandy Point MAG...

I met 2 other fellow TDI'ers this past weekend at Sandy Point... Just looking to get your Screen names.
  6. DASH

New to TDIs and to TDIClub...

I have been lurking around since I bought my 05.5 TDI Jetta on 12/01/09... I have been oh so happy with my purchase. Thanks in Advance for all the tips and tricks that I have learned in the past few months. I especially wanted say thanks for the Easter Egg thread... I now know about the...