Search results

1. 01tdiJEtt

Jumped Ship..

Yeah I thought the same way, i had so maybe things i wanted done to my tdi that it wasnt cost effective for me. Plus the 20thAE is everything i wanted to do and then some, minus the fuel economy!
  2. 01tdiJEtt

Jumped Ship..

Well I sold my TDI and got a 20th aniversary.... I know it seems like a bad move gas prices like they are... but its done now. Good thing the TDI is staying in the family! I sure will miss her. http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/GregDub/IMG_3397.jpg heres the new toy...
  3. 01tdiJEtt

Emissions Test??

thanks for the input everyone
  4. 01tdiJEtt

Emissions Test??

I have straight pipes from the turbo back, (2.5in) no cat no resonator. Will i have any issue getting e-tested and passing? If so how can i avoid the problems if any arise... Please help.
  5. 01tdiJEtt

Project Kill Da Auto Wabbit!, Or how I learned to love the Manual Swap

What did you do about the PRD123 part of the cluster? Did you just replace it?
  6. 01tdiJEtt

Recaro cloth A4 seats---while supplies last!

Do you still have the GLI sets? They don't include rears or rear covers right?
  7. 01tdiJEtt

auto to 5 speed swap questions

Care to send me a list of parts needed aswell, im in the same boat.
  8. 01tdiJEtt

BFI Transmissions?

Yeah I thought the gearing would be a issue.
  9. 01tdiJEtt

Performance products

I did a mild tune and PowerPlus nozzles from kerma and love it, Just be cautious of your tranny, i learned the hard way!
  10. 01tdiJEtt

BFI Transmissions?

I was browsing the great world wide web and came across a couple of transmissions which seem to be pretty good. Price is reasonable for a new unit. Im currently preparing to do a swap from my blown auto to a manual setup so something new would be nice. Here's the link...
  11. 01tdiJEtt

Wtb: 5-speed Manual For A4

If you find somewhere to get parts let me know I'm in the same boat.
  12. 01tdiJEtt

Waterfest 2008 !!!!????

I would love to join in too, we'll see when time nears
  13. 01tdiJEtt

Auto Dead ...Time for a upgrade?

Well the shop I asked just said it wasnt worth it but right now i feel it is(the swap) I wan this car to last a few more years and i drive alot i need it to be reliable again.. and theres more plans i have for it... I have sourced out the manual tranny parts at roughly 1000$ then i could go for...
  14. 01tdiJEtt

Auto Dead ...Time for a upgrade?

So I brought my car in for a fluid change as it hasnt been done in 3 years and i get told that the tranny is on its last legs... Which i was suspecting since i put in PP502;s and got a Alligator tune. Occasionally revs would nearly redline and then suddenly drop. So i knew it would happen one...
  15. 01tdiJEtt

New TDI Boost pressure gauge

How can I get a hold of Dave? I ordered on Oct 3rd and on the site still says order pending.. and i have no e-mail or anything .
  16. 01tdiJEtt

New TDI Boost pressure gauge

Anyone experienced problems when ordering and receiving?
  17. 01tdiJEtt

Good Times

This was my first time at TDIfest and have to say it was a great experience met lots of fellow TDIers and learned alot! even got tuned thats a bonus. unfortunatly missed the closing banquet can someone tell me who the winners of the show and shine were?
  18. 01tdiJEtt

Tdi Fest?

i'm heading out now so i can make my 3pm check in. hopefully encounter some of you fellas on the way see you there cheers
  19. 01tdiJEtt

Tdi Fest?

Not sure if this has been talked about in the convoy thread but, who would be interested in organizing a convoy from GTA to the fest? the drive would be more enjoible with more than one car!