Search results

1. Bonjonbart

Feb First Friday...

:confused: It's not a problem for ME! I have a bucket load of ammunition, :eek:I mean, INFORMATION, from this forum and I never need to say a word.
  2. Bonjonbart

November 1st Tuesday anyone?

Is one keg going to be enough? :confused:
  3. Bonjonbart

New Passat TDI confirmed for U.S.

:) and :D They'd be so cute together. :rolleyes: I think I could handle it. I told Lug_Nut a couple of months ago that I sometimes wish I had an extra gear.
  4. Bonjonbart

Big Changes to Car Show Format

:eek: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! I work every Labor Day Weekend. It's pre-arranged 10 months in advance. You'll have to see a certain white 2 dr Golf in your neighborhood or you can stare at my profile picture until you're all "Golfed" out. :p I'm not sharing it with anyone ... I can barely bring...
  5. Bonjonbart

VW Morons!

:D Thank you. Owned: 0.75 years Repairs and maintence: $236
  6. Bonjonbart

Ho5G Food thread 6.25.2011

Lug_Nut's donation No, not blood, but I'm writing this for him because he doesn't know what I'm sending to Ho5G in the brown wagon. :p He's bringing chocolate covered peanut butter bars. He will not eat them on the way to NH.
  7. Bonjonbart

HO5G GTG with Rocketchip June 2011

:eek: You know - I sneak on here and I think I'm on the Caligula Forum.
  8. Bonjonbart

HO5G GTG with Rocketchip June 2011

:) So proud. Yep. He's all mine ....
  9. Bonjonbart

First Friday 5.6.11

Mrs. is "in," too.
  10. Bonjonbart

NH Help?

You have no idea how happy I was when Jon said "Peter and Julie happened to have the part in stock, and your car is fixed." :eek: I was doing the 1:00 am happy dance. I owe you! And the new seats are coming along - seat guts everywhere, and looking good.
  11. Bonjonbart

First GTG of 2011 - Ho5G style!

OH!!! I thought that read BABOONS. :eek: :p "He" just left the driveway and will see you soon enough.
  12. Bonjonbart

Official New Years Ho5G food Thread

Lug_Nut is bringing lasagna. It will be meatless, so the vegetarians will have another option.
  13. Bonjonbart

Lug Nut's tooefed cam thread

That should read $5,300.00. :(
  14. Bonjonbart

First GTG of 2011 - Ho5G style!

;) That explains everything.
  15. Bonjonbart

December First Friday

Ready.
  16. Bonjonbart

TDIFest 2011 coming to Lexington, KY

Yep ... http://lexingtonattractions.com/
  17. Bonjonbart

The "What did you do to your B4 today" thread...

You truly ARE a gentleman. :eek:
  18. Bonjonbart

F/S: 1995 Cabrio TDI, $4800, central MA

You'll never get behind the wheel again. You'll have to be satisfied with being under the hood. :) Just ask Jon ....;)
  19. Bonjonbart

SnowCub's Golf Story

:confused: I'm not listing anything in MY profile. Lug_Nut's listing of MY car in HIS profile is wrong, wrong, wrong. :mad: He's a bad boy. :eek: PS - I'm enjoying all those mods. Lug_Nut has to beg.