Search results

1. Trfytoy

What did you do to your MK7 today?

🤤🤤🤤🤤 Is the mk8 steering plug and play?
  2. Trfytoy

Had a truck kick up a rock and cracked my windshield, I'm going to take that as a sign to retrofit lane assist.
  3. Trfytoy

VAG retrofit guys are awesome to work with! My car is a SEL so we used the factory radar. I did have to replace both rear wheel speed sensors and had a real tough time finding the steering wheel buttons. 3 week shipping from GB. I'm going to look into the heated steering wheel, and hopefully...
  4. Trfytoy

ACC retrofit completed. Best money I've spent on the car so far.
  5. Trfytoy

Time for tires

Just put a set of continental DWS 06 on my Golf. I live near seattle and cannot believe how good they do in the rain and light snow. Quiet on the rough roads and seem to have enough grip on dry roads.
  6. Trfytoy

My local VW dealer and VWoA would not cover a leaking water pump for me. I had planned on doing my own timing belts, just not at 40,048 miles.
  7. Trfytoy

New wheels and tires after bending 2 Durbans hitting a pothole.
  8. Trfytoy

Got my 80k service done with a break in the rain. DSG (second service in 13 months), fuel filter, cabin and air filter, oil change, and tire rotate.
  9. Trfytoy

Do you have the coding for that?
  10. Trfytoy

Getting ready to do a 40k DSG service. Did one last year with the funnel method and the last 3 quarts were painfully slow. Any recommendations on a fluid pump?
  11. Trfytoy

I believe you'll need to do some coding.
  12. Trfytoy

Silver metallic. VW color name is "Tungsten Silver Metallic [Silver]" The darker gray is "Platinum Gray Metallic [Gray]"
  13. Trfytoy

Went with ddmtuning.com hid stuff. Have their conversion kit in my wife's Tahoe for the last 9 years with zero issues. 6500k is a bit more blue/purple than what I wanted.
  14. Trfytoy

I have the factory hid's, need those replacement parts. They use d3s bulbs and ballasts.
  15. Trfytoy

Anyone have a source for HID parts, I've gone through two Amazon ballasts in the last 6 months. Factory LP.
  16. Trfytoy

Strong work! I wish idparts was within driving distance.
  17. Trfytoy

Cut the chewed up section out, use new wire to maintain the length, use these to connect back together: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LRB9P4V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_WFNBWRM7AR4XNE7VDP16
  18. Trfytoy

It works! Took about 40 min, hardest part was running wires from USB to head unit.
  19. Trfytoy

Is there a write up or video for installation?
  20. Trfytoy

I don't blame you... I paid $1,100 for the 8" glass display, usb jack, bezel, and head unit. Shipped.