Search results

1. A

Borg warner s300 178750 specs ?

Hi folks, I am about to buy this above mentioned turbo if everything checks out, it’s a brand new unit. I am waiting for more pictures/measures of the turbine/compressor before I am pulling the plug…anyone knows specifications ? It might go on a highly modified 1.9 PD tdi engine or maybe a v6...
  2. A

Firad +50% nozzles flow ?

As Per title, what sort of Bhp could they deliver ? Thanks in advance !
  3. A

Vw golf mk2 tdi swap

As per title, about 6 months ago I bought a new project to use mainly for parts to fix my other mk2. Found a tidy-ish late big bumper gtd that had a non runner engine, about 300km away, looked good in pictures and fairly clean overall. Took my trailer, hooked on to my tow seat exeo and away I...
  4. A

Damaged Firad +160% nozzle

Hi folks, I have a set of Firad 1043S nozzles fitted to pd130 injectors off AVF engine (AR ending), they never ran, I believe the injector lash wasn't reset and one tip is cracked- the pin went trough the nozzle... Can injector bottoming out damage nozzle like that and can the internals of the...
  5. A

Peloquin 5 speed locking diff fits 6 speed gearbox ?

Hi friends, as per title, been offered a mk2 g60 gearbox fitted with a peloquin locking diff, question is this box is 5 speed (same as the box I have on my mk2 tdi), will it fit on a 01Mgearbox 6 speed off a mk4 golf tdi? The gearbox been fitted to a 400 Bhp golf mk2 1.8T BAM conversion...
  6. A

Golf mk2 with 1Z engine swap walking crank sproket ?

Hi folks, i have a 1998 vw golf mk2 with a bit of an issue, i bought the said car with a dropped valve on cyl 2, 2 injector nozzles were also bad (perhaps the mechanic working previously on it swapped them back and forth !) and a 3rd nozzle in a box in the car...Anyway, took head off, head and...
  7. A

Sprinter 2.2 cdi biturbo onto a vw t4 2.5 tdi ?

Hi guys, i picked a twin turbo setup off a mercedes sprinter 2,2 cdi 2016, i was thinking to get it fitted onto a vw t4 2.5 tdi ACV engine 102 bhp. Any issues ? I know i will have trouble driving all the bypass flaps but at least i could use the larger turbo as a substitute for the k14 hybrid...
  8. A

Golf Mk2 cross country g60 power with ABS and a whole lot of goodies in !!!i

Been fortunate to do some work on a project from Vector Motorsport in my town, a well famed tuning shop in my town, they build awesome muscle cars that even yanks will be proud off... so here it is, a little English racing green vw golf mk2 syncro, g60 powered, with AC conversion and ABS swap...
  9. A

Jetta 1.9 tdi 2006 bent no4 rod

Hi guys, just wanted to know if the above issue is fairly common on the 1.9tdi 105 Bhp BKC engine, just had one in the other day and after swapping 2 injectors as readings were of the chart- I decided to whip the head and found rod me 4 bent. The car had a small misfire which the engine ecu...
  10. A

Compound turbo discussion

Hi guys, i am looking at making a compound turbocharger with a vl35 from a 100Bhp fiat doblo 1.9 D engine and a gt2559v with a billet compressor 71mm in size, what do you think about my choice of turbos ? Will the HP turbo spool the LP turbo satisfactory ? The VL35 is wastegated and the gt2559v...
  11. A

MSA15 re-flasheable chips ???

Hi guys, as per title, looking for re-writable chips for a MSA15 ecu for a v6 tdi from 2000 before they went to EDC15... If someone have a link to a suitable product i would be grateful... Cheers ! Chris
  12. A

Siemens ppd170 Bhp nozzles max flow ?

Hi guys, what's the max flow of the siemens ppd170 stock nozzles ? Do they flow enough for 300 Bhp -Uk ones of course ? The car in cause it's a golf mk5 or 6, last pd built before VAG switched to CR...
  13. A

Titanium compressor wheel...

As per title, anyone tried a titanium compressor wheel ? Bought one online from a known vendor, it's a compressor wheel suitable for a gtb2260vk which require slight machining and it's a 10 blades design. Any input in how it will feel ? Currently having a v6 tdi quattro with a hybrid...
  14. A

Allroad 2.5 tdi ABT Sportsline

Hi chaps, here are a few pictures of my long going project, year 2000 allroad v6 tdi AKE engine 180Bhp with a few mods from ABT Sportsline. Engine has been rebuilt with Kolbenshmidt forged cams and INA rockers + lifters, the old PP683 were replaced with Race 683 nozzles, 4 Bar MAP sensor...
  15. A

Power Max Engineering upgraded balancer shaft

Hi guys, don't know if the post is in the right place but as i do some power modifications to this audi then i suspect it will be fine ! Long story short, doing a clutch and flywheel on a 2007 audi a4 2.0PPD 170Bhp, mapped by Rich at Unicorn Racing to about 205 Bhp, don't know the torque though...
  16. A

Southbend clutch and SM Flywheel

Hi guys, got myself a TTV solid flywheel and a southbend clutch kit from another forum member. Been told is a s4/rs4 modified pressure plate and 240mm clutch disc. Anyone can shed a light on how much torque that could handle ? Been told that's been specced for a 1.8T with 400-500 bhp and the...
  17. A

valeo SMF conversion kit torque limit ???

As per title, got this Single Mass Flywheel and clutch conversion kit for a audi a4 1.9 tdi quattro, does anyone knows what are the max torque/Bhp limits of that clutch ? I was going to fit a 240mm clutch and 1.8T SMF & audi s4 clutch but they are too expensive...If that fails then i might get a...
  18. A

Can i use a Alcan piston into AFN engine with Mahle pistons ?

Hi guys, as per title, i have a 99 Sharan 1.9 tdi with AFN engine code wich i bought as spares or repair. It dropped a valve on cyl.1 and the piston is badly damaged. No damage to the block but the rod is bent and injector tip broke. Can i fit a used Alcan piston also from a 1.9 Tdi AFN engine i...
  19. A

Rebuilding AHH engine or swap a AFN engine ?

Hi guys, i am in the process of rebuilding a AHH engine code (90Bhp VNT turbo and 11mm pump as standard), had 2 bent rods due to hydrolocking when the previous owner had a runaway engine on a 2001 audi a4 saloon. Swapped 2 rods from a AFN passat engine(wich dropped a valve and has a smashed nr 2...
  20. A

WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

Does anyone know where to get said bosio nozzles in the uk ? I am after 3 sets, just had email from Jeremy Lear and they dont stock them anymore ?! This is the email he sent me... Hi Chris Im sorry we dont do these nozzles any more as we have many problems with them not being consistant and...