Search results

1. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Yepp i have a fair share of tools
  2. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Just cant have 2 vehicles right now life suggested i need to part with one and my touareg is more practical... i would prefer to sell complete car
  3. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

I have been considering selling the complete Powertrain from this car everything minus the shell it is running and driving making over 400 Wheel Horse just wanted to see if anyone's interested it will be going for a price that's reasonable
  4. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

I am hoping for 500hp on the 356 gonna probably run it right off the map and its actually a factory audi Hitachi maf element
  5. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

12 faced dice
  6. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

12 faced dice
  7. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

The engine is fully ARP studded mains heads and rods and the Y split came from a local supplier it's an investment casting stainless unit very nice to work with the car is basically done I have driven it it's stuck in limp mode we are working on tuning it we got the vnt actuator working...
  8. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

image hosting website
  9. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

image hosting website
  10. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

https://youtu.be/x_jJRjUYnu0
  11. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

I managed to get the downpipe done it turned out very nice fitment is great it is 76mm out of turbo up to 88mm that it splits off into dual 64mm to the back of the car I fired up the engine with the turbo on spools like crazy just off idle with vanes closed im impressed
  12. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

What do you mean by beefed up cp3 ? My pump is a cp3
  13. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

I posted a link I managed to get the engine running runs extremely well considering I'm working very hard to get everything finalized but it's very time-consuming I have been chasing a few oil leaks which I've got under control
  14. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

https://youtu.be/Plc4xa36CJY
  15. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Oil system finally completed in a nutshell all that's left to do is intercooler system an exhaust and finally touches and yes I'll be running vfiz Bruce it does work a lot better with the color screen I'm not sure if you have such? As for step height I forget what I end up doing I...
  16. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

2012 cayenne s 0 60
  17. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

2012 cayenne s 0 60
  18. M

B7 RS4 3.0 Tdi

Finish to get the oil system module done just a few final touches and it's ready for final assembly and install