Search results

1. D

02E Transmissions

Sounds more like a mechatronic unit is going bad than the clutches. Unfortunately not a cheap part.
  2. D

Delete

Deleted
  3. D

Is it okay to remove airbox and replace stock filter with K&N Cone Filter?

There's no negativity against wanting a bit more sound, I installed an exhaust system on a clients tdi treg and it sounds really good because it's done right with proper exhaust and has a proper tune to match. K&N is garbage, its been proven over and over again it doesn't improve anything. Just...
  4. D

Delete

Deleted
  5. D

Entire TDI family named "Worst Foreign Car Engine Of All Time"

Excat reason why my misses sold the kia and got a mk7 golf. Every single cold start could smell strong odor of fuel. Never found the cause after lots of searches. Thought it was exhaust fumes initially but caught it one day coming from engine bay. I'd rather a leaky coolant pump on a mk7 than a...
  6. D

Delete

Deleted
  7. D

Entire TDI family named "Worst Foreign Car Engine Of All Time"

Seen 3 blown engines in 2 years with 6.7, exhaust valves head breaks off is a common issue .Those 6.0 international engines weren't that bad , just had to spend alot to keep them running and making them "bulletproof" I didn't click on the link either, it's just a smear campaign. Haters need...
  8. D

VW Still Believes In Diesels; Unveils New 2.0 TDI Mild Hybrid

Sooo nice.... https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/2019-audi-s6-avant-diesel-bow-before-your-new-516-lb-f-1833978636/amp VAG range seems to be utilizing the 48 volt systems in all their diesels now, pity we'll never get it
  9. D

Delete

Deleted
  10. D

VW Still Believes In Diesels; Unveils New 2.0 TDI Mild Hybrid

I believe it's 60 to 1500 volts is classified as high voltage. I'm going for my high voltage auto tech course in a few months and I've been reading up on the course.
  11. D

Delete

Deleted
  12. D

Avoid Slick 50

16 years, must be a record. Even my jetta is saying WOW
  13. D

No more Diesel for US from VW

I was joking too. I was more worried about the drivers!
  14. D

I did 2 weeks ago and pollution was the last thing I was worried about, Although the air is amazingly clean in the city center. Noticed a very high percentage of vw/audis and Asian cars to American cars there.
  15. D

Drove mazda diesel in Germany. They are a disappointment. The 2.2 had a very flat power curve and horrible drive. Wouldn't hold my breath
  16. D

Delete

Deleted
  17. D

Delete

Deleted
  18. D

Delete

Deleted
  19. D

Delete

Deleted