Search results

1. E

Wanna see a Civic TDI? (Madison, WI. Saturday Sep. 8)

I added this and a few other pics to my TDIClub photo gallery.
  2. Honda Civic TDI - Back

Honda Civic TDI - Back

Honda Civic TDI at Madison Hybrid Group meeting September 8, 2007.
  3. Honda Civic TDI - Front 3/4 view

Honda Civic TDI - Front 3/4 view

4. Honda Civic TDI - Side view

Honda Civic TDI - Side view

5. Honda Civic TDI - Rear view

Honda Civic TDI - Rear view

6. E

Press coverage

Nice write up! Way to go!
  7. E

Although I didn't see any TDI guys there, we had fun checking out the Civic Diesel. There is a long thread about it, including some pics at www.CleanMPG.com in this thread. The pics are on posts 1, 11, and 24. It is a beauty and excellent in the power and highway gas mileage categories. City...
  8. E

Hello there! If any TDIers in the Madison area are interested in checking out a Honda Civic TDI, stop by our Madison Hybrid Group meeting tomorrow, Saturday morning, September 8th. (10-noon) That's right. A Civic Turbo Diesel. They aren't available in the US, but there are some display...
  9. E

Senseless Hybrid Stories and Their Owners

Maybe that would fit into the competition they are doing for the Great Race? http://www.greatrace.com/greatrace/gr2007usa/racers.php It's a bit longer than your suggestion; it's 4,000 miles instead of 500 miles. There is prize money involved but I can't seem to find the exact amount. I thought...
  10. E

Bookworm, Hmmmmm..... sounds interesting. If you are at all serious about this, you should PM me so we can talk. Check out last year's results to get an idea of what you would be up against. http://www.hybridfest.com/2006HF.htm We have invited the biodiesel and other alternate fuel crowd to come...
  11. E

TDIFest 2007 is coming to Montréal, Canada

Hurray! Glad to hear that next year's Fest is in the works! Good luck to the organizers. It will be worth all the hard work. Here's a hearty "Thank You!" in advance.
  12. E

TDIFest 2007

O.k. guys, I sure hope you pull together a Fest this year. If there is anything I can do from here in Madison, Wisconsin to help please let me know. I have mentioned before that it was your TDIFest that inspired us to start Hybridfest – A Hybrid Electric Car Show and More! It was help from...
  13. E

hybridfest story

Hey guys, I've said it before, your TDIFest was one one of the inspirations for Hybridfest. We couldn't have done it without pioneers like you going before us. So keep those TDIFests going strong! Maybe next year some of the biodiesel contingency from TDIclub will join us at Hybridfest 2007...
  14. E

Actually, there is going to be a diesel electric hybrid vehcile on display at Hybridfest. It's a Chevy Equinox put together by the UW Hybrid Vehicle Team. Their press release says, I see that someone else started a thread about this diesel electric hybrid on TDIClub already...
  15. E

Well guys, if you really want to see a smug alert, you have to look at the event we are putting on in Madison, Wisconsin this summer: Hybridfest 2006 - A Hybrid Electric Car Show and More! There will be a whole lot of hybrids all in one place creating a large smug cloud I'm sure. ;) Now I bet...
  16. ericbecky

ericbecky