Search results

1. B

Fs. 92 gti-tdi 1z

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/denver-92-vw-gti-tdi/6787362710.html Overpriced but only because subconsciously I want to keep it! Tdiclubbers get a discount!
  2. B

Mk2 Gti 1z conversion thread

Just driving this thing is fun... 1-3 times a week on a fifty mile round trip to work. Keeps things interesting. There will always be work to do on it, but right now it's the enjoyment of driving a working conversion--even though it's not done...probably never will be 'done'. Thanks all for...
  3. B

This decal is even cooler... http://www.cargfx.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=11&zenid=sjtv3k31i2b1a14fh68c3q6po6
  4. B

Hey there I'm fairly certain I got the sticker on eBay But I couldn't find it just now. And I even looked in my purchase history. Sorry guys! Mk2s are scarce--especially ones that aren't complete beaters. Mk1s do seem to be floating around some.
  5. B

TDI engine/trans swap into mk1 81 caddy questions

Just one thread above yours... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=142679
  6. B

^^^yup...I sure could've...thx Isn't a big priority right now with two littluns running around and me getting a minute here and there to get keep things moving forward.... Got the engine cover on (Think I'm gonna try and paint the logo and tdi white down the line) but for now it's on along with...
  7. B

Just found time to throw on some parts I had lying around Mk4 tdi badge On new single-round grille Diesel sticker for the fuel door!! Still fighting flickr and photo bucket for this pic Probably not worth the trouble And here it is:
  8. B

Thanks! I have two ideas for you for body work...(although with all the recent hail it may be hard to find someone with time). I know Jeff and his brothers from car star. (Call the one off Santa Fe and c470). And if school was in session I'd refer you to warren tech (close to you) and maybe the...
  9. B

Didnt mean to plagiarize But if youre selling a shirt like that put me down for one! Honestly the way it soubds at WOT its more of a stink ‘slowly dying goose’!
  10. B

Sorry for no new pics on this update Summer time driving is a blast I'm calling it the stink whistle because this car is so torqueey under boost But has an obnoxious sound...I think it's a small leak. Just haven't had time to find it Too much fun driving it Starts every time Maintains temp...
  11. B

And she's legal. Thanks all for the help! Especially Steve Addy That said there's still work to do but at least now I can drive it legally
  12. B

Passed emissions today One step closer to a legal car Still have a brake light code and a glow plug code But it's running good! Ironically popped an IC coupler on the way to the testers...even though I'd been driving it now and then without issue. Had to get it back snug before the tester ran...
  13. B

First off photobucket sucks! Secondly, I got the conversion inspected. All passed except for the 3 codes still popping and the lack of a cat. Cat is being installed as I type at exhaust pros. So close to have this car legit and legal. Still have a code for brake light and glow plug light...
  14. B

Long time no post....been driving the GTD now and then. It lived at berg performance for a spell getting the cluster wiring resorted. Now I've got tach and speedo and MIL and turn indicators and temp and fuel level gauges working. Just gotta sort out a glow plug code and brake sensor code...
  15. B

Just saw your question then the solution! Glad to hear nothing was fried!
  16. B

I hear ya. I think if I needed to buy the polo stuff I wouldn't even consider it. Al the guys swapping it in to mk2s either fab or or macgyver something to mount it. When I get a chance I'll be at some scrap yards hopefully solving this problem with minimal scratch
  17. B

Thanks. I'll let you know what direction I go. Interesting that you aren't overly thrilled with the mk4 o2j setup. I guess I do remember reading some raving accounts and a few Luke warm ones too?? I may snag the mk4 setup from somewhere and source the b4 stuff locally. And just have the...
  18. B

A b4 corn shift weight? Or the entire stock tree? Or are you saying you have a mk4 o2j setup?
  19. B

FS 98 jetta AHU parts A3

Shift tree available?