Search results

1. T

DeafBug's Beetles For Sale

So sorry to hear this. He did my timing belt years ago in Lake Mills. Great guy who will be dearly missed.
  2. T

JasonTDI's Jetta for sale soon.

What do you mean, ask anyone that has had a ride in it if it is fast? I've had the pleasure of driving and riding with Jason from Wisconsin to Vancouver. I've had my share of time behind this beast. It's beyond fast! There might be a few out there faster but this is just an absolute blast...
  3. T

House burned down....

Fire Photos from Jason Just hit my site to see the index of the fire photos, click on any to download or view. www.madrabbit.ws What a horrible loss. I just can't imagine what he must be going through.
  4. T

97 Passat TDi Sedan for sale Milwaukee WI

Passat is sold guys. Thanks for the interest, I'm happy it's going to a good home. Tony B. TDiTony (now officially TDi-Less) Still got my caddy though.
  5. T

289 for b99! Almost makes me wish I still drove places :) Got the day off tomorrow so cold bike ride is in my future. Someone is coming to check out the Passat on Saturday. It's a nice car, I hate seeing it sit. We will see what happens.
  6. T

ALH IP - help me help someone else

My vote for this year's TDiFest above and beyond award (or whatever it is called) should go to both Michael and Jason! Michael, that's my old pump. Tried and true, my TDi never left me down....hoping the same now for this person. TDiTony
  7. T

FS Monsoon double din head unit. 02'

Yes it does have the CD Player. This is the dual din model with CD and cassette. the monsoon series. Worked great before the car was totaled. Note: Cassette player never used :). This is the typical VW Factory Monsoon. Just search the web, tons of pictures i'm sure. TDiTony
  8. T

Code is 1083, let me know if you need the serial num to match it too but I wouldn't think you would. Enjoy.
  9. T

Hi Mike, this is out of my now departed 02. I haven't had to enter the code but know I have it written down at home. I'll dig it up and post it here. THANKS Jason for all the posts and hard work. Makes saying goodbye to my reliable old friend that much easier.
  10. T

90 Jetta 1.6na Diesel.. CLEAN!! NC/WI

Don't tempt me man. I'm considering it but really don't need another car right now.
  11. T

Yes, this is still for sale. It is completely stock so yes it still has it's 5th injector and EGR. Still have the top and bottom cover though they have seen better days. Going to find some time for Jason to swing over and check the pump out but need to bribe him with dinner and drinks and...
  12. T

90 Jetta 1.6na Diesel.. CLEAN!! NC/WI

Post again if you decide to drive this back to Elkhart (which it should make without too many stops to check oil). I live in Milwaukee and my TDi is totaled. If I do decide to get another car, I'd love to check yours out. It is very clean.....other than those super ugly wheels :) TDiTony
  13. T

feeler 2003 jetta gls wagon 34,000 mi

If I still drove more than a couple of thousand miles a year I would already have bought this. OilHammer maintained, Fresh Belt/suspension/brakes. It's basically brand new. Would love to see pictures but if it has never been driving in rain or snow, it's got to be beautiful. TDiTony (which I...
  14. T

Thanks for keeping my post alive guys. My sad news is that it appears as though my nephew has totaled my 02 Jetta now! Waiting to see it and hear from the insurance. I will not let the engine go to the yard unless I see it is gone (side crash so hopefully OK). It has about 127K and burns...
  15. T

yep Kyle, I'm running around in the Jetta Coupe now. Molly just loves it and Cleone keeps asking why it is so zippy. (she equates sound with speed and I had to replace the rear muffler)
  16. T

Thanks Jason Jason, Thanks for letting everyone know this is a decent car. If it sells before the new year, I will donate every dime over 2500 that i get for it to the Akita rescue that Jason is involved with. I can't tell you how many times I get called from Jason and his is god knows...
  17. T

server crash I believe the link to the pictures is back up. Sorry FreeNAS server upgrade didn't go as planned last night.:mad: At least it is working now with GB speed on the local network. Sorry if anyone was trying to check them out while it was rebuilding the array. Tony
  18. T

I'm selling my 97 Passat TDi with 180k on it. Pictures at www.madrabbit.ws The good: TC's all around replaced about 30k or so ago. Brake pads and rotors done about 15k. The car is rust free and the interior is clean and rip free. One year old alloys with good rubber. Brand new JVC mp3 CD...
  19. T

FS 04 Jetta TDI Wagon. 5 speed.

You Got PM. Thanks
  20. T

Beware of Milwaukee WI Goodyear shop (Port Washington Road

Into it was NOT the word, MoFo Pissed off at that damn car would be better stated. At least it is done. Going to change the oil and give it to my sister. Gonna miss the fun driving now that I'm going back to a stock TDi for a while. I just think I'll start riding bikes more.