Search results

1. A2 TDI

A2 TDI

2. S

FS: AHU complete engine/swap, VNT 17/22, Malone Stage 5, R520s, Trans, Wavetrac, D24

Hi, send me a PM with an email or phone# and I'll get you some pictures. Shipping is probably going to be prohibitive on the full exhaust. It is a $600 system new though.
  3. S

FS: AHU complete engine/swap, VNT 17/22, Malone Stage 5, R520s, Trans, Wavetrac, D24

$200-300 to ship just a guess.. The swap would not come with an ecu for that price but I would discount the Malone ecu quite a bit of purchased together. Send me PM with a an email or # and I can send pics.
  4. S

-AHU Engine- $Sold *Full MK3 based swap available including most if not all of the CE2 dash wiring(way more than you need), full engine harness, MAF, cluster, fuse box, pedal cluster, etc. *Let me know what you need. *Pedal Cluster $75 plus shipping can trim everything but throttle pedal...
  5. S

Parting 1998 Jetta GLX/TDI

Its Sold, sorry.
  6. S

Parting 1998 Jetta GLX/TDI

Parting out a Black GLX (TDI converted) I'm keeping the engine, etc for my Rabbit. It has rust on the rockers pretty bad and rear fender lips are crusty. Hood has rust on leading edge, trunk it shot. (have clean one) Front bumper is good but cut for fmic *SOLD H&R Cup kit $sold Black Leather...
  7. S

Those of you stuck on step #15 since October....

Got my offer today too! They must be doing some OT.
  8. S

1Z/AHU Parts FS: Pistons, Rods, ECU, Swap parts

Updated listed and added some more. Ask if you need something.
  9. S

where can i spend the VW dealer $500 gift card?

You can use the card online at other VW dealers and have the stuff shipped to you. I ordered 3 different times online, no questions asked.
  10. S

1Z/AHU Parts FS: Pistons, Rods, ECU, Swap parts

I've got a couple of them. I'll send you one for shipping cost.