Search results

1. K

West Michigan: 2 2001 Jetta Part outs.

Hello, I have 2 Jetta’s that I am going to be parting out unless someone wants to buy whole. The black one, the turbo went out and it has sat for about a year and a half and has become a parts car when I bought the blue Jetta. Both are 5 speeds with ALH. The blue Jetta was my daily until I hit a...
  2. K

ISO Flashzilla

Looking for a Flashzilla V3! Obviously needs to be unlocked. Thank you!
  3. K

FOUND. MK6 Golf/JSW Headlights

Looking for either a set or just drivers side headlight. I am looking for the OEM halogen style. I need the goofy style holder for the bulbs that the OEM styles have. Not the aftermarket ones that just plug in a H7 bulb. Headlights off either a MK6 Golf or 2011-2014 Jetta Sportwagen will do...
  4. K

CECM not detected

So I have a 2011 VW Jetta Sportwagen that has some electrical issues. The doors do not lock from key or any button, the high beams don’t work, and my hazards turn on randomly. I went in with VCDS and did some output test. When I hit the lock button, the car recognizes that it is getting a...
  5. K

CECM not detected

So I have a 2011 VW Jetta Sportwagen that has some electrical issues. The doors do not lock from key or any button, the high beams don’t work, and my hazards turn on randomly. I went in with VCDS and did some output test. When I hit the lock button, the car recognizes that it is getting a...
  6. K

Common Rail Dynamic EGR

So I’m looking at buying a Malone tune for my 2011 VW Sportwagen TDI. Does anyone have the dynamic egr installed on a common rail? Pros or cons? I see it as another item (EGR) to have to maintain.
  7. K

Trunk liner

Does anyone know if one of those molded trunk liners like the weathertech (OEM) liners made for a golf sportwagen would fit a Jetta sportwagen?
  8. K

Banks Cat Back Exhaust

So I have a 2011 JSW and I’m looking into exhaust. What are the pros and cons to having a full exhaust vs just downpipe? I know if you keep your stock muffler, it will be quieter. I saw Banks makes a cat back exhaust. Has anyone ran one of those? Any comments would be appreciated. Just trying...
  9. K

Another oil thread

Hello, this may have already been answered somewhere, but I got tired of dredging through post. I am wondering if anyone knows the specs of vw507 oil. Sulfated ash, phosphorous, sulfate allowable maxes. I can get my hands on Caterpiller brand oil pretty cheap. We run it in everything cat brand...
  10. K

WTB: VCDS

I am looking for a VCDS cable preferably with unlimited vins. Please PM me if your looking to get rid of one! Thank you.