Search results

1. meangreen

Chevron Gas Station never again

Hey folks just want to let people know about what kind of useless Gas Station Chevron is as i drove To Terrace BC from Surrey (where i live) to visit my parents and check out a business Opportunity in Houston BC. So in the morning on our way to Houston i put in some Diesel for the round trip...
  2. meangreen

Coming down to Portland In April and looking for places to go and stuff to do

Hey guys,the wife and i are coming down to Portland in April and are spending a long weekend. As it is my first time coming to Portland we could use some help in finding where to go or stuff to do. Any help on finding a good Brew Pub,Restaurant,Nice Scenic Drive,good Market to go to. We know...
  3. meangreen

Who has the next GTG in the lower mainland

Well we know that our regular host wont be doing them for a while (Ok no talk about him in here) but would like to know if anyone else will have room for a GTG.And if nobody wants to do it how about a drive once in a while.Maybe a drive to Squamish,or Whistler for a bite and a drink. I have...
  4. meangreen

F.S ALH .216 Injector Nozzles

Hey there,i have some TDI Racing .216 Injector Nozzels for sale that i bought about 2-3 years ago ,and because i gotten the 764 these once got to go. With these injectors i had a dyno run of 196 hp before my latest mod.Take away the boost spike make it 180 hp.They are in better condition than...
  5. meangreen

Fs Jetta door handel and cup holder

-Hi all i have got some stuff for sale here. 1.Drivers side Door lock complete, brand new with original box .Part number 3B1 837 015 AK. Is the one with the micro switch in it,It works the lights when you open the door ,or opens/closes the window from the outside. New cost is $209.72 your cost...
  6. meangreen

Looking for some GLI springs

Well my H&R's are a little to low for my liking so i am looking for some MK4 GLI springs for my '01 Jetta. Hope that someone from the Lower Mainland has some for me to pick up at a desent price. Harald
  7. meangreen

Muffler delete is a bit to loud,what is needed

Ok guys and gals, i deleted my muffler couple of weeks ago and the cat 4 months ago. Damm i love the sound around town, but on the hiway it is just a bit to loud around 3000 rpm and crousing at 120 km/h. The drooning is just a bit to loud. So i know some of you have done this and some have put...
  8. meangreen

Twin Turbo Corvett,that ROCK

Ok Guys we have some people on this Forum that do not like the STS Turbo System.But we have instaled a couple of them and our first one was a sight to be seen and heard,well we did other modefications but anyways the car is awsome...
  9. meangreen

p 150 engine and tranny

pd 150 engine and tranny Hi Ladies and Gents,i meet someone tonight that has a 2006 Pd 150 Engine ,6 speed TRANNY,wiring harness and ecu for sale.Damm i would be all over the tranny,but he wants to sell it as one. As he says it is the dual overhead cam that is in the german pd15o with 150...
  10. meangreen

MK4 Jetta Door lock,Cylinderand rear cup holder

Hi all i have got some stuff for sale here. 1.Drivers side Door lock complete, brand new with original box .Part number 3B1 837 015 AK. Is the one with the micro switch in it,It works the lights when you open the door ,or opens/closes the window from the outside. New cost is $209.72 your...
  11. meangreen

Happy with my new vnt 17 and diesel tunning box

Hi all ,i just want to say how happy i am with my new Vnt 17 combined with a Diesel Tunning box ,Diesel Tunning boost Fooler and my 216 injectors.Today at 10 pm in coquitlam bc i did a test run from 0-60 and i got a 7.73 sec.But that was only on 3 runs.So i cant wait till next season till...